why is it so hard for a client

Ok, I was just going to let things lie as they were. But as expected the OP has decided to be vindictive and I feel that at least a minimal response post is warranted. This will be my only response to this post (in public) as I believe it is best to just let it die. The OP is mad because I and several other board Members were discussing her decline in Service over the past few Months in her most recent Review. We chose to do this using the “Private” quotes to keep what we were talking about at least semi-private and minimize any detrimental effects to the OP. She found out what we were discussing (how this may happened has already been discussed with the appropriate parties and I will leave it to them to take any future warranted action) and basically she got pissed off. My hope is that I will be the only person she takes her ire out on. As to the charges she is making with regard to my Hygiene. This has been checked out with other parties that spent considerably more time in the supposedly offending area than she did before, during & after the time period when she claims this was occurring. None of them have any idea what the OP is talking about. I could delve further into this. But frankly I don’t see the point. The small Circle of people I interact with on a regular basis (and have for Years) are already well aware of what is and is not true about me. And that this person currently has an issue with me and would most likely be posting derogatory information about me on this board.
When and where were you named? This is a general problem that is discussed frequently amongst many ladies on many sites for many years....
talk about airing your soiled laundry...
When and where were you named? This is a general problem that is discussed frequently amongst many ladies on many sites for many years....
talk about airing your soiled laundry... Originally Posted by Lexxxy
RochBob isn't interested in seeing you Lexi. Leave him alone.
Bwwaahaha i almost spit my coffee. Who's lexi?
  • Doove
  • 12-26-2013, 12:07 PM
TMI
Ok, I was just going to let things lie as they were. But as expected the OP has decided to be vindictive and I feel that at least a minimal response post is warranted. This will be my only response to this post (in public) as I believe it is best to just let it die. The OP is mad because I and several other board Members were discussing her decline in Service over the past few Months in her most recent Review. We chose to do this using the “Private” quotes to keep what we were talking about at least semi-private and minimize any detrimental effects to the OP. She found out what we were discussing (how this may happened has already been discussed with the appropriate parties and I will leave it to them to take any future warranted action) and basically she got pissed off. My hope is that I will be the only person she takes her ire out on. As to the charges she is making with regard to my Hygiene. This has been checked out with other parties that spent considerably more time in the supposedly offending area than she did before, during & after the time period when she claims this was occurring. None of them have any idea what the OP is talking about. I could delve further into this. But frankly I don’t see the point. The small Circle of people I interact with on a regular basis (and have for Years) are already well aware of what is and is not true about me. And that this person currently has an issue with me and would most likely be posting derogatory information about me on this board. Originally Posted by RochBob

no he isnt..he is very dishonest..he made comments in my review ( he just admitted to it here) about my service and just a week or so prior to that sent me a pm asking if i was available..if my service sux soo bad..why attempt to make another appointment with me..i respnded i am available my times for the holidays arent yet set..next i see boom the review..hes a lil upset cuz i cut him off..happens all the time with disgruntled clients that have been cut off by a provider..i see it all the time..being a mod..i see more than ya'll think..so for what its worth..if you think my service sux..go see other ladies..theres like a million of them on here..but dont make rude untruthful statements about me and my service..cuz you pissed you got the ax..ijs..you started this brotha...oh i hope you got soap in your stockin for christmas..you need it..

i also find it extremely funny that you would send me a pm on 12-23-13 . 7;30 pm...why would you jack me in the review and then send this out to me..saying this..removed due to #9

same day you made posts in my review about my suposedly bad service...why would someone do that..jack ya in a review then try to be a nice person to ya...hi heres a knife..let me place it into your back...
Being clean and smelling good make the whole date a LOT better.

The best provider sex I've had was always when we were both squeaky clean and we had both taken showers. Even though I'm an attractive gent, I figure it's not easy for most providers to play the role of "being into fucking me" -- why make it any more a chore?

Being clean and fresh shouldn't be a big chore. If it is, that's fucked up.
Being clean and smelling good make the whole date a LOT better.

The best provider sex I've had was always when we were both squeaky clean and we had both taken showers. Even though I'm an attractive gent, I figure it's not easy for most providers to play the role of "being into fucking me" -- why make it any more a chore?

Being clean and fresh shouldn't be a big chore. If it is, that's fucked up. Originally Posted by Maximum4
amen sir..well said!
Id say 98 % of my clients make this alot of fun..theres those couple that
made it a biz transaction..and wow...thats why they were asked to leave early.
Great idea this to let hooks and old johns mingle. Always a good result.
On the plus there are once more instructions on how to wash your asshole. Maybe one of the guys can give instructions on how to eat a whole salami or salt a sidewalk.
How to at its best.
[QUOTE=aj14620;1054753336]
i also find it extremely funny that you would send me a pm on 12-23-13 . 7;30 pm...why would you jack me in the review and then send this out to me..saying this..removed per guideline #9

I realize upset is the armpit of Eccie lately but does rule #9 not apply up here?
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
OMG... J you are a mess... Lmao, that is the most disgusting yet funny video.
yes it does..i will remove it..
and clearlylost..im am older than 39 ..im like sooo damn old i saw dirt being named..you dont know me ..and you have the wannabe swagger to respond in a derogatory way as well..keep on following dirtypants over there..blind deaf and dumb leading the blind deaf and dumb.. Originally Posted by aj14620
Thanks for coming clean! No pun intended. bahaha! I don't understand the rest of what you posted, but thanks!

So you can read private posts in reviews?
maybe..maybe not..