First World Problems

Happy you found a viable replacement location, Vannah. Mac is paramount to a girls aesthetic well-being.

I need to make an appointment with one of the Mac ladies soon and have them teach me how to use false eyelashes. I love that look!
Ok, so this how bad my first world problems are...A week and a half ago my transmission went out in my (un-named suv) ______, I was bitching all week long that the dealer gave me a 2017 Malibu to drive. Today I had a revelation, I am an ungrateful s.o.b.!

hahaha!
Happy you found a viable replacement location, Vannah. Mac is paramount to a girls aesthetic well-being.

I need to make an appointment with one of the Mac ladies soon and have them teach me how to use false eyelashes. I love that look! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It really is!

I've been wearing false lashes so long that I feel naked without them. The key is to let the adhesive dry until it is tacky (about 20-30 seconds) before you put them on so they don't slide all over the place. Also, DUO adhesive that dries clear is the best.