Free Website Contest (No this is not spam don't worry...)

Use the word intimacy. It's classy and can be taken in many ways.
Under the sheets
Behind the doors
My secret is your secret

Just look over all over the phrases that ladies use in advertising and something will stand out.
Dreamscape Labs, Dreamscape Designs, Cloud N9ne Creations, Fatal Attraction WebDesign
  • idkrt
  • 05-25-2014, 07:00 AM
Is the contest over? Have you picked a winning name and slogan? If the same person picks the name and highest end package name, do they receive two web sites? Just really interested in knowing what you went with!!!!!!
The contest ends tonight at 11:59 PM CT.

I will give a break to those that submit entries before 11:59 their local time (which will be based upon where you say you are from in your profile).

Keep them coming! I'll announce the winner on Tuesday!

And to answer your question @idkrt - one free site per person, but I will make a nice offer to those that participated but didn't win.
Cam glam web designs

Nubian designs
I'll be announcing the winners this afternoon.

Just to let everyone know, no one explicitly suggested the new name of the business, but there are three of you that directly influenced the new name, so there will be a first, second, and third place winner(s).

For those that participated, and did not win:

If the website is for advertising adult entertainment services, I will do your site for $100. You must redeem this offer before the end of June.

If the website is for non-adult entertainment services, then I will do your site for $150. You must redeem this offer before the end of June. All websites qualify except for anything that includes membership or eCommerce or anything that is going to be over 10 pages.
Still waiting!
Still waiting! Originally Posted by Jagermonster
I believe he announced the winners in this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1070542