Shifty Shithead asks Potato Biden to drop out!

Carville wants Potato Bribes out. As do 2/3s of Democrat voters

https://x.com/jamescarville/status/1...0AMolspcYxY9QA
Mark Halperin on Newsmax says President Joe #Biden has already agreed to step down which can happen as early as this weekend.

Halperin says the speech is already being drafted & Biden will reportedly *not* initially endorse Harris.

The decision was made after Biden got high level pressure from Democrats like Schumer, Obama and Pelosi.

ByeDen
Magas should want Joe to stay in the race, not celebrate his departure. Joe would have been an easy victory, right? We'll see what you're all saying after the next debate, against the new guy.
Magas should want Joe to stay in the race, not celebrate his departure. Joe would have been an easy victory, right? We'll see what you're all saying after the next debate, against the new guy. Originally Posted by tommy156
Guy? Is Kamala gone too!!!!!!! She’s a retard too.
Well any talk of Joe dropping out was squashed last night after the speech.
That speech was the best thing that's happened for Joe all summer. All he has to do now is stay in and he's got a chance.
Magas should want Joe to stay in the race, not celebrate his departure. Joe would have been an easy victory, right? We'll see what you're all saying after the next debate, against the new guy. Originally Posted by tommy156
... We'll be sayin' the same thing we've been sayin'
since Trump announced his intention to run again:

... Trump is walking right back into the White House!

... (uh... Does Joe even know that he about to be forced out??)

#### Salty
Here's what Joe Biden is thinking: "they put me in here with 81 million funny votes, not a joke! I did what I was told to do all this time, man! They'll create all the votes I need once again in November. So why the hell should I drop out?"

BAHAHAHA
Well any talk of Joe dropping out was squashed last night after the speech.
That speech was the best thing that's happened for Joe all summer. All he has to do now is stay in and he's got a chance. Originally Posted by winn dixie
He’s out!!!! I was right again. You were wrong again!!!!!

AHEAHAHAHA
... OUT! ... Just as we predicted! ... ...

... And next? ... They force him to STEP DOWN as President. ...

#### Salty