Encounter: Christy in Hamburg

I just missed a Hanna-Amber duo as Amber backed out at the last second I went anyway.great time and loved Hannas bed with the mirror head board. Honey Bear in Roch and Mia in north buffalo where a couple favorites too. Mia was really hot and I took photos for Honey that was fun. Wonder where they are now...
Hanna and Amber, Hanna and the late great Miley are lifetime memories.
  • Eli
  • 03-26-2023, 08:05 AM
I agree

Eli
Hey!! Back on topic!

Nah. Add 8-10...

..Met at door wearing a towel.. With a bottle of wine in hand..
Originally Posted by Whynot2022
And another bottle already in her...and 3 more in the fridge, ready to go... (but ol' roo has drank a couple with her hisself...just not lately cuz she's so faaking CRAAZY that she is DANGEROUS...seriously..)

• maker
  • 04-06-2023, 01:38 AM
For all the wear and tear, the condom popped right off inside of her tight little snapper for me Originally Posted by RickRozay
Did you go back in and try to fetch it for her? I once went tongue fishing for a blue peanut M&M inside a previously well-known blonde provider (who shall go unnamed) who plied her trade off of Niagara Falls Blvd. I wasn't successful in the pursuit but it was certainly fun trying. Afterward, seeing the blue dye all over her smoking hot Sphynx made the effort all the more rewarding.
QUOTE=maker;1063153272]Did you go back in and try to fetch it for her? I once went tongue fishing for a blue peanut M&M inside a previously well-known blonde provider (who shall go unnamed) who plied her trade off of Niagara Falls Blvd. I wasn't successful in the pursuit but it was certainly fun trying. Afterward, seeing the blue dye all over her smoking hot Sphynx made the effort all the more rewarding.[/QUOTE]
Melts in her asshole not in your hand….. now THAT is an adventure! If it’s who I think it is I wish she would unretire , she was the best. And if she is UTR DO pm me. Now get back on topic!