Review: NRH Craigslist Find - Quick n Fast

she most certainly isnt! lol... didnt seem bright or anything.. but we may not have communicated more than 15 words in person..
send a fake pic then go stick your d*ck in her mouth....

I resaved that pic in a different file type, it should post now..

oh now that i think about it, i think she did ask (i forgot..) i have a semi edited/discreet one I send if someone asks...
she aint bright!!
Vietnamese deer antler extract spam... wth! wow!
http://caobanlong.org/cao-ban-long-ngam-ruou/ Originally Posted by nhunghuoutuoi
anh oi! tai sao? cut di!
so.. here we are more than 4 days later, and guess who finally texts?

asks if I want to meet.. I said I did 4 days ago, seen 2 Whores since then.. told her she should have seen me at Best Western, but I know she left.. said she is at Bryant Irvin now.. told her to hit me up when she gets East of there.

SMGDH
thats funny, she txt me today out of the blue too.. i said i told some of my 'friends' about you, did you get together?? she said no.. im like you big dummy (fred sanford voice..) not too bright... no way im driving to b.i. for that... lol
funny BNS.. I guess my text came after yours, she probably realized I was one of the friends, and was like "oh shit, I fucked that opportunity", LOL.. especially after I referenced Best Western, it had to click that I knew she was there from friendly intelligence.

I'm game to see her, but I let her know she squandered her best chance.. if she is serious, she will keep my # and HMU when she gets a closer incall.