laylonie has a pimp.. not!!! fucking know it all..based apon my tiny opinions....

What is this in response to? I guess I missed episode 1 of this soap opera. Originally Posted by TheBizz
me too, but I figured it all out.

Beppa down at Lennie's Tattoo Centers of America told his cousin Vinny that he saw Laylonie getting a crown tat on her ass.
Yeah. Get them Lonie! We def. Dont have a pimp!!! Whoever thinks we do is obviously dumb and need to saty out of our business anyways. Were here for reasons and youre here for reasons. So if you got anything to say thats negative and youre just moving your mouth, then stay out of our business.. thanksss. Muahh!
And to all those supporters.. Props to you! We appreciate it! Originally Posted by khloe jolie
Who are these "we" you keep referring to? Does that mean you are also part of the same posse?
Who are these "we" you keep referring to? Does that mean you are also part of the same posse? Originally Posted by MasudRana
Must be a co-op.
There are a lot of sick fucks who get their rocks off by trying to ruin providers.
grammar and punctuation go a long way. I could barely ready that ...
Huh??
What is this in response to? I guess I missed episode 1 of this soap opera. Originally Posted by TheBizz
I suspect this is where this current soap opera started ...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1979885

However, the rumors go back further.
NVM.. EDM got to it before I did.
I suspect this is where this current soap opera started ...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1979885

However, the rumors go back further. Originally Posted by edm_fw
Ahh, I was right again! My intuitions rock.
I've never understood threads like this. I assume the young lady posted to dispel rumors she has management. But in my view, this thread leads guys to wonder whether she really has management, when they never considered the idea in the first place. In other words, a post like this has the opposite of its intended effect by drawing undue attention to an issue.

For example, if I posted, "I strongly deny the rumors that I shortchange girls in the donation envelope," I bet a lot of girls would wonder, Hmmm... I wonder if he shortchanges girls.

In case I need to mention it, I do not know the lady in question.
I strongly deny that I have a large penis.

(just testing SJ's theory)
I strongly deny that I have a large penis.

(just testing SJ's theory) Originally Posted by TinMan
didn't work. Everyone already knew you didn't.
thank you to those that understand what i was sayin,,, if i was married would it make a difference to you (hobby's)? (my nickname for my babes neway,,,,

point being short n sweet,,, i was young when i started some got to see me grow but never is or was it anyones business what i do when your not paying me....i am a good person n never have bad intentions when i meet with any of yall... this is my business....what i do for a business...i work n make money doing this...n the process i made some friends... nothing more nothing less (no im the rapper haha i dont like to ruin anyones day because karmas abitch...n i need good karma...so i will soon try n get this deleted after my point is made...

here it is.... you give me a donation to have a good time, enjoy a quick glimpse in to another realilty where ideas and fun is endless before heading back to the life you have while worrying about mine....im sorry to just explode but some times silence is golden....inless talking about pussy!!!!@ xoxo love my fans!!! kisses for my haters!!
Girl I thought Surge was 'yo DADDY!

Just Kidding! LOL

...Laylonie, let it roll off babe...Your Gorgeous! It will blow over soon!
Huh?? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
...And What the Hell did Boltfan do?