Pictures?? Naughty or Nice??

naughty done in a nice way
  • linux
  • 02-18-2013, 10:42 AM
I want a real photo. Candid. Take a picture of yourself with a camera in a mirror or something like that.

If I see only glamour photos in a profile I don't bother booking since I have no idea what she actually looks like.
I want a real photo. Candid. Take a picture of yourself with a camera in a mirror or something like that.

If I see only glamour photos in a profile I don't bother booking since I have no idea what she actually looks like. Originally Posted by linux
This. I look for candid unphotoshopped pics.
Full out gaper shots....lets see the goods
Aww Russ you are a naughty boy ....
Aww Russ you are a naughty boy .... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
And we all know what a naughty girl you are sweetie.
And we all know what a naughty girl you are sweetie. Originally Posted by Russ38
But I think you need a refresher my sweet...
But I think you need a refresher my sweet... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
That, I do !!!
  • RGB93
  • 02-18-2013, 06:53 PM
I like seeing lots of bare tits and ass, and an image of the kitty.
Thanks so much for all of your input,and ideas!! I know that I personally get tired of taking pictures in my undies!! If anyone knows a good photographer, or maybe a hobbyist who has an interest in snapping a few pics please let me know. I jokingly mentioned to my SO that if i were to die in an accident( god forbid) the only GOOD pics I have of myself would be half naked.... have fun and be safe everyone!!
  • ackvt
  • 02-19-2013, 09:22 AM
My suggestion is if you are going to show your face in your pictures have a smile. A nice friendly smile. Too many providers try to look seductive and they come across as overly serious or look bitchy. Neither of these looks are inviting.
I think it's good to have a wide variety of professional and non-professional, and some randoms that show off your personality a bit
Niki I can help you with some very nice photography shots. Shoot me a pm let me know what your thinking.. i can show you some shots ive taken. hi res, post processing i can definitely work with you and make sure you get exactly what youd like.

Sol