Rant

.......I'm guilty of being extra cautious since my return, still trying to figure out who's a well known member. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

I think you know ME pretty well......!!
I would have to say this was the best reply, be glad you haven't been fucked over by a provider that only cared about drugs, getting what she wants from you and say fuck you with no ky. Things happen for a reason.
You shouldn't stress over not being able to give your money to broads so that you can fuck them. There are plenty of other things to complain about.
Time wasters,crooks,bad service,etc. Not being able to pay them because they don't want to see you is weird to me. Just move along. It's your save & their loss when it comes to the trade. Originally Posted by kirbykirby
This is one of my favorites-no longer at the agency but I still see her regularly: See pix after review. WHEW

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1165674

Originally Posted by loveitdou
We all hate you and please pay to have her brought to us in Houston

You shouldn't stress over not being able to give your money to broads so that you can fuck them. Originally Posted by kirbykirby
This completely misses one of the main points of the hobby, which is the ability to fuck any good looking woman at your whim. The vast majority of guys go through life surrounded by good looking women they want to fuck, but can't due to a variety of reasons like looks/money/marital status.

Once you are no longer encumbered by the ball and chain and your career has advanced to where money is no longer an problem, it would be very frustrating to have that freedom to fuck any hot woman you want (in the hobby universe) limited as if you are back in the RW
I guess to some extent you are correct, Thank You for being a Gentleman about it. I have not always been rich just the last 22 months of incredible sales and work have put me in great shape. I do not wish to portray myself as rich because aside from the hobby, I am spending on my family and not myself.

Take care
Best regards
loveitdou Originally Posted by loveitdou
If you have been around why not go P411 with a couple of old friends
Giving you some ok's?
You know calendars and some of the ladies are at odds!
Thanks guys and Especially the ladies that replied via PM
I do believe I was doing it right......
I think you know ME pretty well......!! Originally Posted by charcoal
^^^^^^^^Damn! i get wood everytime I think about it ^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^Damn! i get wood everytime I think about it ^^^^^^^ Originally Posted by loveitdou
Don't Think, "Do"
Expect disappointment.........ijs
Most importantly, " Do " your research first.
I am a doer and a positive thinker BOTH
Just Way too far away to start anything... I guess I could start without you Babe! LMAO
Finishing without sux
Maybe your problem is not that you have been away for a while. Maybe it is HOUSTONS FLAKEY PROVIDERS ! I hsve been on P11 for 4 years, lots of ok's, and I still have a devils time just setting up a common midday weekday rendezvous. Some bail out on me, but the worst are the ones who won't even return your email or PM. At least have the decency to tell me no.
sorry to hear you Houston guys have trouble with p411 providers.

I personally love p411 and regularly offer discounts to p411 clients, because I can screen them in less than 5 minutes and have them at my incall in 30 if I'm available (depending on location of course).

I think if he has the money, which it sound like he does (OP) then P411 would be his best bet, and hope that the girls in Houston appreciate it.

If not, make arrangements with visiting ladies that are on P411 with the available now feature. It's pretty fantastic and works out well for me all the time in Dallas. I'll see how it does for me in Houston.

Best of luck OP. Green is the standard, but there are other ways to screen.
P411 is gonna be tricky because I am my company & they would need to call me to verify. I let my membership expire over 20 months ago and they cannot find the info which I think is funny cause in most cases data never completely goes away, I think they want more than the $125 I already spent to get the data retrieved. BTW one of my degrees is computer science. I will do fine in Houston just takes time and I am patient (Whatever that means) but I can still laugh