obama state dept. forced to admit 400 million to Iran was ransom

Maybe Obama should have swapped arms for hostages like Reagan....then you numbnuts wouldn't be crying about it but defending him like you did Reagan! Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
We'll take that as your admission that Odumbo lied when he lyingly claimed that no ransom was paid for the hostages released.
We'll take that as your admission that Odumbo lied when he lyingly claimed that no ransom was paid for the hostages released.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Same as Reagan....though Obama can at least say the payments were from a previous settled claim.

Reagan straight up lied.

You fuckers love Ronnie though...made all kind of excuses...are you now saying that Reagan was wrong?
Same as Reagan....though Obama can at least say the payments were from a previous settled claim.

Reagan straight up lied.

You fuckers love Ronnie though...made all kind of excuses...are you now saying that Reagan was wrong?
Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
Odumbo straight up lied.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did Reagan swap ARMS with Iran for hostages or not?

Reagan straight up lied....and the mutherfucker swapped them arms!

Probably made a deal with them before the election of 1980 too. Just hid it rather well.
Did Reagan swap ARMS with Iran for hostages or not?

Reagan straight up lied....and the mutherfucker swapped them arms!

Probably made a deal with them before the election of 1980 too. Just hid it rather well.
Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
You already conceded the point that Odumbo lied.
Maybe Obama should have swapped arms for hostages like Reagan....then you numbnuts wouldn't be crying about it but defending him like you did Reagan! Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
Now when did I defend Reagan for trading arms for hostages? Oh, that's right, NEVER! You've got me confused with some partisan hack, like yourself, who defends wrong when his guys do it and opposes it when the other side does it. Not me. So STFU if you don't know what you're talking about.