MSOG?

<---------------- Loves Taint Tickling and MSOG...they kinda go hand n' hand...
The point is Every lady here has the right to set her Menu. Every guy here has the right to find the MENU that is acceptable to him. No reason to berate a lady cause menu does not fit your needs. Just as is no need for a lady to berate a gent because he requires something not on her menu. Do your research and if a lady's Menu doesn't suit your requirement go to the next one. Originally Posted by Texasquest
+1 - that's my thought on this matter as well.
I don't do many 30 minute sessions anymore, but when I did... the sky was the limit. If they were capable of MSOG, then I was willing. After all.. you gents are paying for our TIME, correct? Originally Posted by GracePreston
now this is what i'm talking about!!!!
[any position/activity will do :^]

<---------------- Loves Taint Tickling and MSOG...they kinda go hand n' hand... Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
italiana, whose hand are you talking about??
Well, as far as I am concerned, MSOG is a MUST for me. I, for the love of Jesus, dont understand why there are some girls that charge extra $$$ for another pop. My policy is you have already donated the request donation so i feel that we shoould pop as many times as we can. Some guys cant go non stop for 90 mins. Hell even i need a break for some water. LOL. I prefer longer sessions so that we can really get in to.

Just my .02

Smooches

Anastasia
  • Zx
  • 11-09-2012, 03:39 PM
I've had great times with providers but I have never MSOG :'( That's next on my bucket list
Well, as far as I am concerned, MSOG is a MUST for me. I, for the love of Jesus, dont understand why there are some girls that charge extra $$$ for another pop. My policy is you have already donated the request donation so i feel that we shoould pop as many times as we can. Some guys cant go non stop for 90 mins. Hell even i need a break for some water. LOL. I prefer longer sessions so that we can really get in to.

Just my .02

Smooches

Anastasia Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia
My very sentiments, Anastasia! I didn't think they did that anymore, since most of Harry Hines advertises online now.

Maybe he should have checked her repertoire. She may have never done that length of an appointment before. It's a hard switch from car dates to GFE.

Some guys cant go non stop for 90 mins. Hell even i need a break for some water. Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia

Amateurs ...
I say it is your time...pop till ya drop!!!
But . . . 1.5 with no MSOG?
What do you think?? Originally Posted by Scuggan
I think you need to see one of the ladies that posted their comments in this thread, they know how to treat a Man. Love all ya'll ladies comments.

and Ms DallasRain, that mouse on your sig line kills me every time i see it, I keep hearing that mouse say: stick it in DEEP. lol

CG
I think you need to see one of the ladies that posted their comments in this thread, they know how to treat a Man. Love all ya'll ladies comments.

and Ms DallasRain, that mouse on your sig line kills me every time i see it, I keep hearing that mouse say: stick it in DEEP. lol

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0

wise man!

{and as for my sig line.....}
MSOG is usually offered by everyone no matter the time. However, with fbsms, I would clarify you want msog because those that book extended amounts of time, usually want more time working on their muscles.
That is a nice way to put it.
I offer MSOG, but honestly most guys don't/can't. They really want to, but I think I just wear them out. Lol
Tainted view.
Tainted view. Originally Posted by pyramider
OK, That was funny!