MEGA TITS

i am a sucker for natural and large......glad to see the ladies showing the twins.....
Ameera Cakes all natural 40H tits in Denver!
Did someone say BIG TITS...lol...Well I am an all natural 36JJ...Yes I said JJ...lol...
Natural 34 G/H Right Here
Did someone say BIG TITS...lol...Well I am an all natural 36JJ...Yes I said JJ...lol... Originally Posted by SiennaHills

I believe I asked for taint.
I thought of this thread when I saw this video on TV. "This lady smashes a beer can with one of her super large breasts at a Hollywood pool party!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejAEYZs5cWI

I'd post a photo of my bodacious boobies, but I look flat chested in comparison sporting mere D cups...LOL

I may not have the biggest, but I am all natural 38DDD or 38F. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
I like your dress GiGi. It's very sexy!
I like your dress GiGi. It's very sexy! Originally Posted by KarynKumming
Thank you!!! It is fun to wear
Hey......natural 44H's here .

I love tits. Well actually I love big tits. So I thought who on eccie has the biggest, then I thought wouldn't it be nice to have a collection of eccies biggest boobed women in one convenient place?

So here we are now Ladies and Gents. Please post links to the biggest boobed ladies of eccie. I am looking for TRIPLE D (DDD) and bigger! Because DDs just aren't enough. Originally Posted by Dick BadCock
Very nice Mocha!Woo Woo
So many ladies to put on my to do list!
Mine!!! 40DDD

So many ladies to put on my to do list! Originally Posted by Dick BadCock
What are you waiting for then!??
Charlotte, Love your nipples........