Eccie's undisputed champion "ROCKERRICK". Lets congratulate him and give him his just due.

Come with something new. Not some old boring shit that others have already brought up Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
ricky you think three handles (rockerrick, unsweetarielrae and win bag) posting will bury these threads? your such a sweet little midget cowboy.
Yes fellow board members feel free to share your thoughts. ROCKERRICK has admitted and published on more than one occasion that he has had over a 100 handles while banned and as a matter of proving his point. 20 at a time he says. He is also behind female handles.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=41

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...5&postcount=94

Now recently we had a new board member come on board. UpYoursRickyDickNose. The guy posts 10 times and is banned. I read his posts. Compared to Rockerrick nothing he said could have possibly got him banned that quickly. Not with the moderation here in Austin. Last I heard talking in the third person wasn't against the guidelines. But something tells me we will never hear from UpYoursRickyDickNose ever again.

So a very interesting question. Why does the staff allow ROCKERRICK to keep coming back to this ROCKERRICK handle? He has stated he could care less about anyone here. Told the entire community to go FUCK THEMSELVES. So why is it NOT permanently banned?

Everyone has watched ROCKERRICK and his lies, crusades and assaults over the years and he would get banned. Next thing you know he has a new handle it doesn't take long for the Midget Cowboy to show himself. The handle gets banned and then the process is repeated till his ban is finished.

If Whispers, Mata Leon, TreeTop or Still Looking did this do you guys think the staff / owners would allow them back?

Old 10-09-2017, 09:34 PM #41
rockerrick
I Just Don't Give A Fuck

Reviews: 63
The review is not fake... the Greek is added as a favor.
Are you still butthurt that you are a closeted homosexual who is stupid enough to have hookers to his home, and then too big a pussy to name the hooker you say ripped you off?
Because you are scared you let said rip off hooker know where you live and your biz?
lolololololol what a colossal fucking idiot move.
I hope that rip off bitch reads this and blackmails the fucking living shit out of your gay ass.

Oh and I write reviews for PA, I don't give a fuck about a single one of you mongers. I don't give a fuck if you read them, I don't give a fuck if you like them... I have my PA, oh by the way over a hundred handles Sirgenrous... I'm sure you've read plenty of them... lololololol
I'll say it again, none of the reviews are real, they are exaggerations of your own little egos, pimp promotions, chicks getting PA, egomaniac dumbfucks who get their self esteem from getting favors for their reviews... Basically all full of shit!!!!

Only thing worth a fuck in a review is the rate, TCB, and proximity of location.
The rest is "Letters To Penthouse"!
My dick so big give her 100's O's lololololol
Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
Your such a fucking idiot. Only a dumb ass trick like yourself would think Rick is actually me. Don't forget you idiot my reviews are real as you are. Are you that mad you can't be the trick you have always wanted to be. LMAO. My alerts did wonders.
Poor little Mata Leon throwing a Category 5 Hissy Fit
It's funny how you think he is me. With so many handles that you have I would think you could tell the difference. Lol. Funny shit.
RR never told me to fuck off so idc what you think of him.
Definitely sandbox material, this thread is imo!

Anyone agree, just hit my like button.
It's funny how you think he is me. With so many handles that you have I would think you could tell the difference. Lol. Funny shit. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Funny indeed!! I have something funnier than that! Ask Red about the cream filled pie I gave her for x-mas the other day.......
Definitely sandbox material, this thread is imo!

Anyone agree, just hit my like button. Originally Posted by ck1942
Go ban yourself from your site CK. Threads about a board member who has admitted to having over 100 HOBBY handles. Sounds hobby related to me. Sure want rickys victims i mean providers to be able to comment.
RR never told me to fuck off so idc what you think of him. Originally Posted by Ghostatx512
welcome sweetie
Yes fellow board members feel free to share your thoughts. ROCKERRICK has admitted and published on more than one occasion that he has had over a 100 handles while banned and as a matter of proving his point. 20 at a time he says. He is also behind female handles.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=41

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...5&postcount=94

Now recently we had a new board member come on board. UpYoursRickyDickNose. The guy posts 10 times and is banned. I read his posts. Compared to Rockerrick nothing he said could have possibly got him banned that quickly. Not with the moderation here in Austin. Last I heard talking in the third person wasn't against the guidelines. But something tells me we will never hear from UpYoursRickyDickNose ever again.

So a very interesting question. Why does the staff allow ROCKERRICK to keep coming back to this ROCKERRICK handle? He has stated he could care less about anyone here. Told the entire community to go FUCK THEMSELVES. So why is it NOT permanently banned?

Everyone has watched ROCKERRICK and his lies, crusades and assaults over the years and he would get banned. Next thing you know he has a new handle it doesn't take long for the Midget Cowboy to show himself. The handle gets banned and then the process is repeated till his ban is finished.

If Whispers, Mata Leon, TreeTop or Still Looking did this do you guys think the staff / owners would allow them back?

Old 10-09-2017, 09:34 PM #41
rockerrick
I Just Don't Give A Fuck

Reviews: 63
The review is not fake... the Greek is added as a favor.
Are you still butthurt that you are a closeted homosexual who is stupid enough to have hookers to his home, and then too big a pussy to name the hooker you say ripped you off?
Because you are scared you let said rip off hooker know where you live and your biz?
lolololololol what a colossal fucking idiot move.
I hope that rip off bitch reads this and blackmails the fucking living shit out of your gay ass.

Oh and I write reviews for PA, I don't give a fuck about a single one of you mongers. I don't give a fuck if you read them, I don't give a fuck if you like them... I have my PA, oh by the way over a hundred handles Sirgenrous... I'm sure you've read plenty of them... lololololol
I'll say it again, none of the reviews are real, they are exaggerations of your own little egos, pimp promotions, chicks getting PA, egomaniac dumbfucks who get their self esteem from getting favors for their reviews... Basically all full of shit!!!!

Only thing worth a fuck in a review is the rate, TCB, and proximity of location.
The rest is "Letters To Penthouse"!
My dick so big give her 100's O's lololololol
Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
lets stay on topic
SL made a Rockerrick video before the dumb ass left. it took me a while to find it because the idiot couldnt spell. but for those interested

click the YOUTUBE icon at the top left of your tool bar

then copy and past the YOUTUBE CODE for this video

R9ezrH4SYEc

place it between the YOUTUBE brackets with no spaces

and here is what you get

Your such a fucking idiot. Only a dumb ass trick like yourself would think Rick is actually me. Don't forget you idiot my reviews are real as you are. Are you that mad you can't be the trick you have always wanted to be. LMAO. My alerts did wonders. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Poor little Mata Leon throwing a Category 5 Hissy Fit Originally Posted by rockerrick
Keep up the good work Rockerrick. Im sure they all know that your posting under both you and SweetArielRae but what can they do? They can't prove it.

Rockerrick a friend just told me that I can't go around deleting all of the videos. The lie worked on the other videos but the SL ones are going to be a problem I think.

Now there is a second video

Funny videos. Is RR really that short?
Funny videos. Is RR really that short? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
You would already know that wouldn't you?