Creepy Clown Sightings

Looks like Bentonville PD arrested a couple of clowns.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/bentonvil...lices/41978036
Looks like Bentonville PD arrested a couple of clowns.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/bentonvil...lices/41978036 Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Hahaha , oh those boys.
Atleast they're focusing on the real issues at hand
My sister in law got a call from my nieces school in Tampa saying there had been a threat made so the school was being placed on Lockdown. My niece is 7, and apparently in tears when she got home. 😢😭
It's pretty easy to call in a threat to a school. If I wanted to get my son out of school for a day I could call up there from a burner phone about a threat. We had a bomb threat called into my high school once. Turned out to be some kid that didn't want to go to school. At least we all got a day to go to the mall and waste our parents' money

And since when have clowns been a threat? Next thing you know they'll be closing schools because someone threatened the children with candy corn. Guns are threats. A little boy was shot by a teen at his school. The teen wasn't dressed as a clown...but no, let's shut down a school because of clowns. God forbid someone actually shows up with a real threat
Has a provider ever been with a hobbyist dressed up as a clown??? not the topic sorry admins i had to ask.
Has a provider ever been with a hobbyist dressed up as a clown??? not the topic sorry admins i had to ask. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
Well apparently clown fetishes are real. Coulrophilia is the paraphilia involving sexual attraction to clowns, mimes and jesters. I took a mime class for 2 years, so mimes I could handle. Possibly even jesters, but clowns would be totally out of the question.
Well apparently clown fetishes are real. Coulrophilia is the paraphilia involving sexual attraction to clowns, mimes and jesters. I took a mime class for 2 years, so mimes I could handle. Possibly even jesters, but clowns would be totally out of the question. Originally Posted by Vannah
I think that if it exists, there is at least one person in the world who fetishizes it. Think of it as the Rule 34 of Real Life.

"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire', and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"
--Richard Jeni

Cheers,

bcg
Trump sightings...one and all