Grab my money back and "Bye"......!!!!

Woha.......!! Hold on here.......

......why is my name being dragged into this.......??

If I don't like a girl cause she's not the girl in the pics, I leave right then and there...... plus I always follow through with my sessions once they've started..... like them or not. That's what reviews are for, right.....? Girls needs to get paid and that's that..... I usually pay right after the session.... just like a dinner.... eat first.... then pay the tab....

Don't walk out on a shitty dinner.... just pay and never go back.... Write a review and warn others..... simple as that.

. Originally Posted by threshold
+1
Walk out in the beginning or write a review and move on to another provider.
see you soon
I agree paying the bill after dessert instead of paying upfront is better.
Self alert
I agree paying the bill after dessert instead of paying upfront is better. Originally Posted by loveboydodo
Better hope this thread does not get passed around by the ladies, if it does that may not be an option you are allowed when/if they deal with you.

But seriously, anybody have tried this in hobby if the chick refused to provide mid way as agreed upon before?
..... Originally Posted by loveboydodo
So it looks to me like the ladies thinck it is okay for a whore to cut the agreement at halftime and still get fully paid.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-13-2017, 09:19 PM
So it looks to me like the ladies thinck it is okay for a whore to cut the agreement at halftime and still get fully paid. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
If she did a half session, give her a half donation. Aint rocket science. But that's different from grabbing the donation n hightailing it.

Hypothetically, ladies, if a gent agrees to M amount, shows up and says babe bank was close and ATM was broken. I got less than M. Let's have fun? Answer will be NO!

Same, if a lady says lets do X, Y, Z and mid way says I only do Z. Then? Ya, I want out with my shit!

That all I am saying. Originally Posted by loveboydodo
You pay for their time. If you've agreed to 1 hour and it's 30 minutes, it's too late, you've already agreed to her 1 hr minimum.

activities are not to be discussed.

I'm not sure, but does the mentioning of committing a crime hold any ground in a verbal agreement?

I don't think so.

If you mention certain activities of sexual nature is to be done in exchange for money that is a crime.
You pay for their time. If you've agreed to 1 hour and it's 30 minutes, it's too late, you've already agreed to her 1 hr minimum.

activities are not to be discussed.

I'm not sure, but does the mentioning of committing a crime hold any ground in a verbal agreement?

I don't think so.

If you mention certain activities of sexual nature is to be done in exchange for money that is a crime. Originally Posted by hk toys
sound logic! Thanks.
Better hope this thread does not get passed around by the ladies, if it does that may not be an option you are allowed when/if they deal with you.

, Originally Posted by O'Mike

+100000000000000
What exactly did she agree upon beforehand? Time and companionship? If she is providing that, then why are you are contemplating robbing her? SMH, finish the session and write a review to warn others of her bad service level if you want.

If she is promising and talking about explicit acts for money beforehand I would be worried and probably stop all communication immediately. Takes a lot of time and experience for me to get to a level of trust with a provider to openly discuss illegal activities over the phone, text, PM, etc. and by that time I am well aware of her service level. Originally Posted by O'Mike
Better hope this thread does not get passed around by the ladies, if it does that may not be an option you are allowed when/if they deal with you. Originally Posted by O'Mike
That's a good man, right there.