Kayleemarie???

Wonder where Treebark has been lately?
Bad experience with her?
Look at the banter from the peanut gallery. See how some just love to try and stir things up?

Want an update on what I have been doing lately in my sessions?

Well I have had my box eaten like it was the last supper a few times, I found myself on my knees begging for more or with a mouthful of c*^k smiling from below as I catch my breath to go in again, happy just to be... Met my match in a playful grudge wrestling match with a gentleman's wife as he watched on with c*^k in hand after a delightful night on the town that included lots of public lewdness, some might call it. And I be damned if I didn't take it up the a^^ a time or two...

So, I hope I could clarify for anyone that might have a little too much care and concern with who or what I do than they should. I ask nicely again for you to stalk someone else... No he has never had a bad experience with me, he has just played many, many games with me. Thought that getting a new phone would change his phone number from his previous contacts and tried to convince me that it was the person before that had contacted me. Bwahahahaha. I still laugh to this day about that.

Again, Warrenajeffers, please go away. I have done nothing to you, but you can't say the same. I do not in any way have an exaggerated sense of self importance, I have self respect.

I do not have a no review policy, I just like to be told about them before the fact. Do you not realize that they are just like placing an ad? Think a few guys will be posting soon.

I owe someone a really big apology, I realized this today when I got a text from guy with same name that I cancelled with instead of him. Funny story behind why I had to cancel. Typical day in the life of. Get ahold of me. Only thing needed is a few cold beers waiting for me when I get there.

Going to have extra time on my hands throughout the next couple days/weeks. Having a great time catching up with friends I knew and the new ones I have met. I feel I owe one my social so he can file me as a dependant or employee WARNING: Highly Addictive, ask him.

Until next time guys...

KM
Kaylee darling, I know this is a little sudden butt...would you be my next ex-wife??