Encounter: CONSIDER GLAMAZON MEXICAN CARTWHEEL FOXY FOR MY HORNDOGS WHY NOBODY SAID SOMETHING REALLY LEGEND TREAT I BEEN SO BUSY TRAVELING THE WORLD BUT I HEARD THAT LINDA THE FOX YMMV ROLL THE DICE MULTIPLE HANDLES VIETNAM

Gents, please welcome back the original handle from all those other handles that eventually got banned Peter Bola. This is not your friend. I am sure his other handles are being unbanned at the moment. Originally Posted by Ghostrider

Once someone's ban has reached it's end the system automatically lets them back in. There are a few others in here who have had a ban vacation and when their time was up they also returned.

There is no conspiracy.

The AMP section is one of the most entertaining sections to read other than the Political forum on this board. The pissing contests and love/hate relationships ya'll have is great at times. Those AMp managers really must give ya'll all kinds of extras to keep their business going and trash others.

I imagine that each week ya'll sit around and choose who will be the bad guy that week to stir the shit and make a different AMP or girl the star.

I guess I should visit one of these places and see what all the fuss is about. Maybe Lovely Angels.
Once someone's ban has reached it's end the system automatically lets them back in. There are a few others in here who have had a ban vacation and when their time was up they also returned.

There is no conspiracy.

The AMP section is one of the most entertaining sections to read other than the Political forum on this board. The pissing contests and love/hate relationships ya'll have is great at times. Those AMp managers really must give ya'll all kinds of extras to keep their business going and trash others.

I imagine that each week ya'll sit around and choose who will be the bad guy that week to stir the shit and make a different AMP or girl the star.

I guess I should visit one of these places and see what all the fuss is about. Maybe Lovely Angels. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

Awwww Chang got butt hurt that I’m back ????
That’s true but I have been here longer. Trust me if I could possibly out him, it would not be here. Not stalking at all, Just following the Insults in Coed and locker room. See for yourself. I have given up supporting the integrity of the board.

Ya’ll. Are on your own. Eating popcorn and watching. Enjoy the show! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
First you think tenure means anything?
Second Sounds like youre making a threat to out someone. Doesnt matter WHERE!
Third So youre stating whats in the locker room. That too is a violation.
Fourth You and Integrity of the board??????????
So I just got a phone call that woke me up from another monger friend of mine telling me about the reincarnation of PeterBota, which he always wanted to be my nemesis but I actually like him for being not only my favorite or actually only stalker I have ever had or still have, I was so worry about you PeterBota, I haven’t heard from you in a couple years I think, damn bro you were really holding it huh? THE TROLL GOT OUT OF THE CAGE IN FULL MODE !!! Lol, I remember you being so cute when you were begging me in nice way asking me for pics of some girls back in the day and got mad because I didn’t reply on command lol, anyway, welcome back Troll, I’m glad someone is happy to see me,I always wonder if you get off reading my reviews and just wanting to get mad sex with me? wonder if one day we will have a vaccination for you, you are like herpes... you never go away always comeback, lol.
To my GLAMAZON WITH LEGENDARY STATUS PETERBOTA THE OG TROLL THAT LIVES UNDER RHE BRIDGE!!!!!!! Love you cutie little troll Originally Posted by albadia
You 2 are soulmates with your overly long titles and run-on sentences.
You 2 are soulmates with your overly long titles and run-on sentences. Originally Posted by Duffy21
Yeah bro, I used to hate this guy but I actually love him this days, I was wondering about him, I’m glad his back he knows how to put a show and I have to give him credit for that, however my branding to put up reviews still unique as my glamazon and legendary status, as he does his thing, love you PeterBota, welcome back dude and keep staring the pot, very entertaining to see everyone else getting piss off, I bet PeterBota is fucking LHAO
Can someone explain what view style rider is?
Can someone explain what view style rider is? Originally Posted by Stevensegal
It’s a mixture of Vietnamese and Mexican cartwheel. W a finger up the ass.
Best L-1 in Texas
Btw fellow horn dogs

Forgot to mention.

The clean up was nice and dirty. 2 tissues to clean up strong man.

And I saw this other hot chick in the hallway.

I’ll be back to bump this review once I get more intel. You know the important intel
Good god could you have come up with a longer run-on sentence for a title? Originally Posted by Duffy21
This review grabbed my attention for sure.
Yeah bro, I used to hate this guy but I actually love him this days, I was wondering about him, I’m glad his back he knows how to put a show and I have to give him credit for that, however my branding to put up reviews still unique as my glamazon and legendary status, as he does his thing, love you PeterBota, welcome back dude and keep staring the pot, very entertaining to see everyone else getting piss off, I bet PeterBota is fucking LHAO Originally Posted by albadia
Love you too GLAMAZON
Saw her in the hallway. She has a new outfit. Very sexy

There is no conspiracy.

I guess I should visit one of these places and see what all the fuss is about. Maybe Lovely Angels. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

Glad to see that you do not see the conspiracy. It’s definitely there. I know some of the conversations that have been made else where but it’s just so damn convenient that this plays out year over year to the same people. Someone can post anything about LA or Luxury or anyone else except Sun or Asian stars. They do not get attacked. But once I say anything regard this person I am quick to get pointed. It’s the only time it happens. I doubt seriously that every comment he has made against Chung or the Vietnam references that hasn’t been RTM he has received a point. This review gave him PA which make me wonder if they really get read or just pushed through.

I am glad you are entertained, but one thing you never see is the stress and hurt on the people that are really affected. It’s a hobby for us and we can walk away. It’s their livelihoods that get bashed and drug through the mud. We obviously do not give a crap about that but we are entertained so who cares. It’s a hobby so let’s attack who ever we want and at the end of the day log out.

I got 5 points for that post for hijacking this thread with that comment. Now the readers can actually see who this guy is. Just wait until he post a picture of their car outside a spa. It took a better part of a weekend to get that taken down. But hours to take down a flaming review of the protected on the site.
Glad to see that you do not see the conspiracy. It’s definitely there. I know some of the conversations that have been made else where but it’s just so damn convenient that this plays out year over year to the same people. Someone can post anything about LA or Luxury or anyone else except Sun or Asian stars. They do not get attacked. But once I say anything regard this person I am quick to get pointed. It’s the only time it happens. I doubt seriously that every comment he has made against Chung or the Vietnam references that hasn’t been RTM he has received a point. This review gave him PA which make me wonder if they really get read or just pushed through.

I am glad you are entertained, but one thing you never see is the stress and hurt on the people that are really affected. It’s a hobby for us and we can walk away. It’s their livelihoods that get bashed and drug through the mud. We obviously do not give a crap about that but we are entertained so who cares. It’s a hobby so let’s attack who ever we want and at the end of the day log out.

I got 5 points for that post for hijacking this thread with that comment. Now the readers can actually see who this guy is. Just wait until he post a picture of their car outside a spa. It took a better part of a weekend to get that taken down. But hours to take down a flaming review of the protected on the site. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Why the rant? You're a veteran here and should know the game. Never a good idea to call out staff business.