Illegal use of MY incall!!! DANNI GIRL ALERT

wow
No our backdoor is through key code only, its keyless. She is not my friend nor did i know her prior to this incident. The week before this happened i invited various providers to go boating and shoot for the calendar. Danni was invited on the boat by another provider, she spoke very few words to me on the boat, i had horrible vibes from her and my spidey senses were right.
SOOO if you didn't give her the code to get in...how did she have it? " I received a call on Monday morning that DANNI GIRL had used a code to enter into the back door of MY apartment". Did someone else give it to her? This is crazy. YES, as I have found out the hard way there are THIEVES (of many kinds) amongst us. Some are convicted felons with a long history. I hope by now you have changed the locks/codes. Originally Posted by alaine
If she is not your FRIEND:
How does she get these codes?
How does she even know the location?
How does she know it will be empty or available?

If your REAL friends are passing this info on to other providers, don't you have to question their friendship? values? Respect? Trust?

Note: Maybe she is using an old BP managed provider trick: (Leave a window unlocked for a later return.) They used to look around and case the place for their pimp to return later to rob you.

I seen her in chat and asked her a few questions about this thread. 3 or 4 other guy's were asking her also but, she dodged the questions and left.

CG
Wow, I know this girl a bit she has changed so much! I am so sorry you went thru that! We talked about sharing an incall but something told me it wasn't a good idea, I came real close and then I remembered why, DRAMA and. Disappearing and reappearing, her stories never made sense, she is suppose to be a professional, but I don't understand how you can do what she did to you, and her be just fine doing it! That's so wrong. I'd love to share an incall, but for fear of things like this I usually stay away. Again, I'm so sorry to heard what happened, keep your chin up, and your spunk, and forget about her. But change the codes and maybe perhaps, you should change your incall location. Unfortunately, once a thief or whatever she is, she could show up again
This was very eye opening. Thanks for sharing Girl!
  • zebra
  • 08-18-2013, 04:30 AM
Lola,

consider a couple of hard wired or even wireless dome ceiling cameras strategically mounted close to the front and rear doorways of this residence. You can hook the cameras into a 500 MB DVR and it will record the events for up to 7 days and you can hide everything up in the attic. The DVR cost is approx. $ 200. as I just replaced mine last month and the dome type cameras $$ I'm not sure about as I've been out of the security business quite a number of years. Spy Center has some affordable equipment and video of a thief walking thru your home is a difficult case to beat in the courtroom.....

They have code readers that operate on 3 vt. batteries that will digitally read codes from security systems, garage door openers, entryway systems, etc. and that maybe what she is using.

Don't ever assume, always be a step or two ahead, sometimes you have to think like a thief to beat them at their own game.....
Baby, So sorry this happen to you..

I don't know how she can get a code,
but if she crazy enough to go use your place without telling you.
I don't think call police will be good idea for u..
problem with come back to you one way or another if she got arrests
Since you don't know what she going to say..

Talk to her nicely first and I hope " talk to her nicely make her understand that what she do is so Wrong ..and make her stop do this with you.

Did she not worry when she in the room, you or someone else can show up anytime in middle of her session.!!!!!
Wow I can't believe someone would have the balls to do that...
Still no answer as to how she got the code......this is crazy. Lots of unanswered questions.
Change the code, should be an easy fix
I'm on my phone currently but will answerall questions once I get to a computer, but I share my incall with another provider who either gave her the code or danni watched as she put the code in while taking laundry to the incall
Lola hunny bun I am sooo sorry this happened to you, keep your head up and if all else fails relocate your incall (I know that is a hassle but no telling who she is involved with or how bad this thread pissed her off)

THIS GIVES A NEW MEANING TO CRAY CRAY.......WOW

Yes some girls are GREAT room mates when it comes to sharing an incall location but if you do this with a lady you highly trust you wouldn't want to damage that relationship with having to worry if she did it because a situation like this has tooo much insight on you and your movements (when you come and go or when you hobby there) that it is an inside job (someone who knows everything she needs to work around you so you wouldn't know)

1 question answered maybe : She did know where your incall was bc she did laundry which means she could have leaned forward or watched as the lady you share the incall with put in the code....Maybe IDK but that has happened to me once but thank goodness it was only a gate code but same thing applies! My home had been broken in to multiple times....the worst one was when I was at work over-night, they stole EVERYTHING 60 inch flat screens (3 of them) my front loader washer and dryer, fridge, stove, computers (2 of them) to sum it up I always screw my windows down ( yes I know not the safest idea if a fire breaks out but I would pick up anything and bust it out if need to get out window ) but it really helps along with camera on front and back door. I had my front door view from the inside and my back door view on top of the house on the edge! Very helpful!! ***I thought I would add this*** The "robbers" where my kids baby sitter WAS also a good close friend of mine!!

Just my thoughts and .02 cents on it! Hope this all works out for all the parties involved!
Lola,

consider a couple of hard wired or even wireless dome ceiling cameras strategically mounted close to the front and rear doorways of this residence. You can hook the cameras into a 500 MB DVR and it will record the events for up to 7 days and you can hide everything up in the attic. The DVR cost is approx. $ 200. as I just replaced mine last month and the dome type cameras $$ I'm not sure about as I've been out of the security business quite a number of years. Spy Center has some affordable equipment and video of a thief walking thru your home is a difficult case to beat in the courtroom.....

They have code readers that operate on 3 vt. batteries that will digitally read codes from security systems, garage door openers, entryway systems, etc. and that maybe what she is using.

Don't ever assume, always be a step or two ahead, sometimes you have to think like a thief to beat them at their own game..... Originally Posted by zebra

I doubt clients would care to go to an incall where they will be recorded entering or leaving the residence. Not too discreet at that point.
I doubt clients would care to go to an incall where they will be recorded entering or leaving the residence. Not too discreet at that point. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Yeah...I don't think that's too conducive to business.
I doubt clients would care to go to an incall where they will be recorded entering or leaving the residence. Not too discreet at that point. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Just assume that your movements are being recorded. With automated license plate scanners, GPS tracking, WiFi HD Cameras etc, someone is watching you when you are in public or private places, unless you are inside your residence.
OMG I had no idea about this when I saw you recently for a different shoot!! I am SO SORRY that happened to you, Lola!!! I hope you get to the bottom of it soon. That is insanely ballsy to say the least!!!

btw, on a sidenote @ copierguy: bella looked fan-fcuking-tastic in her blingy bikini for the shoot!! You got one sexyass atf there dood. Smokin HOTT!!!

+1 on cameras being really bad idea. no bueno.