Pimp and Pimped List

Well sweetie... a lot of guys feel vulnerable for a lot of good reasons and in my mind awareness is usually a good thing. So what we will be doing is bringing some common issues to light that cannot be discussed on ECCIE. I am sorry you don't approve. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
Elizabeth and I have butted heads on this in the past but I agree with her as far as NOT labeling individuals with an overall label like, "pimp", "hooker" etc. An individual's history and actions are more important than what group you can clutter them into.

She's right. We still do it because it provides a sense of control over our surroundings, but nonetheless she is right.
You do realize this is the Dallas forum and that Arkansas is actually up a bit and over to the right?

Originally Posted by SD2011

Well you know what people say about Arkansas (Incest).

The OP may be a victim of that. He lacks no functioning brain cells.
Well you know what people say about Arkansas (Incest).

The OP may be a victim of that. He lacks no functioning brain cells. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
A tad bit stereotypical, don't ya think?
what does a girl from arkansas say after sex?

get off me dad...you're crushing my cigarettes.
For the past few years, I've often had to fight with ladies because so many wish to start "lists" of various sorts and it's always such a bad idea in a long line of bad ideas.

The reason why we don't allow ladies to start lists is because of what I like to call the "slippery slope" issue. I mean, when does it stop?

Let's just forget that the OP seems a bit preoccupied with the whole pimp issue.

I've known of ladies who have wanted lists of men who have asked for bbfs, ncns and for being "difficult". How are those things actually defined? And just because one person is a certain way with Lady A doesn't mean that he'll be like that with Lady B or C.

And as I mentioned in one of his pimp comments on another topic, relationships constantly change. So what if a lady's name was on some sort of "list" and her situation changed?

Or she wasn't and now she is? And really, who cares?

I have my own thoughts about pimps and surprisingly, it's not 100% negative. Close but not quite. My opinions on this topic has changed pretty dramatically over the past years.

I'm guessing that I'm not alone. Regardless, good luck with that list.

I would hope that others who are asking for a copy of it are keeping an open mind an making their own judgment calls on who to see, etc.

For me, having such a list is a waste of time to even consider. Such a list should be taken with the proverbial gain of salt ... in my humble opinion. And finally, that is all my words are, another opinion.

Always,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

. . .And you have been in the business/industry long enough to know who has a pimp or not without them being on a "list". There are obvious signs that a lady is a pimp or that a hobbyist here on ECCIE is involved with the game. Just look at some of these reviews that get posted on here! If you follow the boards, its easy to see which girls have stupid pimps (Like MoonHowler - For example).

I do not agree with Pimps and I do not agree with the women that put themselves in these situations. Being an independent provider, having a pimp would be like having a bad accountant or shitty attorney. Why would I invest my money in someone who is going to [eventually] screw me over?

A woman who gets a pimp to manage her "finances" lacks intelligence and good judgement. She shouldn't be in the industry anyway. She is probably on a drug habit, being financially screwed over, or just in love with her pimp manager/boyfriend. Oh yeah, she is going to need someone to finance her habit money for sure!

A Grown Woman is one who gets a highly reputable accountant (after doing research) to handle her expenses and give her quality advice on taxes and so-on and so forth. That's what grown men and women do anyway when they have money that needs to be managed and invested. But even then, you can still be craftily screwed over by someone who has a degree in finance.

But in closure, with this being said, there are many highly reputable and highly successful providers here in DFW that are MANAGED. Thathotnurse pointed this one out earlier in a previous post (Thanks THN). It is a big difference between being managed, and being pimped. All I have to say, is be careful who you split your money with. Woe to the fool because him and his money will soon depart.

MoonHowler, you just took a major hit to your business. Accept, Roll with it, and move on and stop parading this bullshit here in Dallas.
MoonHowler, anyone who believes anything you have to say about pimps and who they're pimpin' is a gullible idiot.

Go get lost in the Ozarks, troll.
Moonhowler. You seem obsessed and stalkerish. Scary combo.

Get some meds and a life dude.
Pimp wars ... a new reality show? Originally Posted by pyramider
I'd watch that!
A lot of people (primarily guys) have contacted me asking about a list of pimped girls and sharing all info about their pimps. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
Personally I don't care if a provider has a Pimp/Manager/Boyfriend/Husband. As long as he's not at the door when I arrive or lurking around the corner. It's her choice and she's a big girl.
  • L.A.
  • 10-16-2013, 03:54 PM
Why would I invest my money in someone who is going to [eventually] screw me over?[/B]

A woman who gets a pimp to manage her "finances" lacks intelligence and good judgement. She shouldn't be in the industry anyway. She is probably on a drug habit, being financially screwed over, or just in love with her pimp manager/boyfriend. Oh yeah, she is going to need someone to finance her habit money for sure!

A Grown Woman is one who gets a highly reputable accountant (after doing research) to handle her expenses and give her quality advice on taxes and so-on and so forth. That's what grown men and women do anyway when they have money that needs to be managed and invested. But even then, you can still be craftily screwed over by someone who has a degree in finance.

But in closure, with this being said, there are many highly reputable and highly successful providers here in DFW that are MANAGED. Thathotnurse pointed this one out earlier in a previous post (Thanks THN). It is a big difference between being managed, and being pimped. All I have to say, is be careful who you split your money with. Woe to the fool because him and his money will soon depart.

MoonHowler, you just took a major hit to your business. Accept, Roll with it, and move on and stop parading this bullshit here in Dallas. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby;1054248168
I do not agree with Pimps and I do not agree with the women that put themselves in these situations. Being an independent provider, having a pimp would be like having a bad accountant or shitty attorney. [B
One of my ATFs a few years ago said "I know how to fuck and I know how to count. Why would I ever want or need a pimp?"
One of my ATFs a few years ago said "I know how to fuck and I know how to count. Why would I ever want or need a pimp?" Originally Posted by L.A.
To schedule her appointments, sober her up, dress her nicely, make sure she's fresh and get her to the appointment on time?
  • L.A.
  • 10-16-2013, 08:54 PM
To schedule her appointments, sober her up, dress her nicely, make sure she's fresh and get her to the appointment on time? Originally Posted by Prolongus
She seemed to do just fine without.

This was her quote not mine.

So girls without pimps are unable to do the things you listed? Interesting.
One of my ATFs a few years ago said "I know how to fuck and I know how to count. Why would I ever want or need a pimp?" Originally Posted by L.A.

...Because the only thing a pimp would do is divide and subtract! LMAO.

Your ATF is just like the hobbyist who supported her - smart. I like that!

Here's one on me L.A.
She seemed to do just fine without.

This was her quote not mine.

So girls without pimps are unable to do the things you listed? Interesting. Originally Posted by L.A.
Nope. L.A., some of them do need that kind of help; I wasn't insinuating the girl you were talking about needed it. Some girls are incapable of handling their business affairs without a scheduler, manager, boyfriend or pimp.
Why do people have to PM you? If you are going to keep the list, at least have the guts to keep it in the open. Frankly, I don't put much stock in private lists. Too much Joe McCarthy in that for me.