Strapon ... girl-girl and girl-guy

Love Strap Ons! I have two!
Bucket list item for sure...

Watching two sexy girls in a hot sweaty tangled heap..smashin each other with a strapon...OMMFG! That's HAWT right there. My penis would definitely have to be in one of em's mouth.

As far as my asshoe...ehhh, I'm saving myself for marriage.
I thought the same thing but I'm sure its different when its actually attached as opposed to hitting it from the right angle so it doesn't come out of the holster.

I love fucking and getting fucked with a strapon! Kendall4U was my first. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
We definitely need to get reacquainted! I know just who to bring along!
All providers should have a strap on readily available. I find it hot when used in FMF and MFM situations in various combinations. .Nothing beats a kinky strap on session especially when there are three or more participants. I assume when two gals make love to each other, strap on action is routine
I am still thinking we need 3-4 ladies putting on a strapon show forthe classroom. I mean, it would be educational and informative, right???
im venturing into it and so far its a blast! we are here to have fun and enjoy the wild side!
I never met a toy or strapon I didn't like. Some were just a little more memorable when attached to a gorgeous woman. I am with white chocolate--mfm or fmf, there are more than enough combinations to fill a couple of hours for active active imaginations.
Strap on play is by and far away my most favorite thing ever!!!!!!
Especially when the chick gets crazy into it!!!!!!

nothing better
I was lucky enough to take Italian princess's strap on, and I loved it. Something about those tites as she rubs my dick and prostate ...
So hot...Between this and your "... More black cocks for me..." Comment, I'm liking you more and more, THN. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
+1
Got a link to her FishGuy? I'm lookin' for training.
Come see me for your first time!
i would love to see 2 sexy spinners really do it and get after it
MsAthena visits Dallas and she has some nice big strap-ons!