Golden showers... Who loves the warmth of the flow?

Don't think I could get into being pissed on or peeing on another person.
mmmm I DO! I am a watersports enthusiast and love both giving and receiving. I like the shower or a hot tub with warm running water for an environment... and plenty of hydration for prep! I love feeling the warmth all over my body including between my legs... so sexy!! And since I am an expert at hydrating, most of my lovers simply adore letting my own piss fill their mouth, whether they are swallowers or not.

I too really enjoy making out in it all afterward. Then rinsing off and continuing on our merry way!

I've been wanting to piss in someone's ass with a funnel but I haven't tried it yet... so bring a funnel along with you when you visit me if that's your cup of tea!
mmmm I DO! I am a watersports enthusiast and love both giving and receiving. I like the shower or a hot tub with warm running water for an environment... and plenty of hydration for prep! I love feeling the warmth all over my body including between my legs... so sexy!! And since I am an expert at hydrating, most of my lovers simply adore letting my own piss fill their mouth, whether they are swallowers or not.

I too really enjoy making out in it all afterward. Then rinsing off and continuing on our merry way!

I've been wanting to piss in someone's ass with a funnel but I haven't tried it yet... so bring a funnel along with you when you visit me if that's your cup of tea! Originally Posted by Zoey Zacquery
Damn girl, you are smokin hot. You can pee on me anytime

IB
Zoey, it won't let me PM you but if you're serious about the funnel thing, I will book now. That sounds amazing.
Oh if we're talking about getting piss into a gentlemans asshole, then we are definitely leveling up.

I ordered a collapsible silicone funnel (with a tiny tip the size of my pinky) to help with this endeavor. The only thing about regular kitchen funnels is that the tips tend to be about an inch long, and depending on the asshole in question, a lot of piss can come out as it's going in.

No matter, I love a nasty scene, and trying is the fun part

On the other hand, my most favoritist toy for boofing piss (look up boofing if you must) is the Ox a Balls Flush Through dildo. I have it in red (I do love red)

It's great for getting the piss where you want it, and it's also a great funnel if I want to make someone (or if that special someone wants to) drink from a dick.

One drawback, if you could call it that, is that the Flush Through is almost the size of my forearm. So it's really for the size queens out there

I also have a pig hole, which is a hollow butt plug that acts as a bridge to keep an asshole gaped. This is good for pissing and spitting, if that's your thing
Since pee is so acidic, wouldn't that feel like jalapeņo juice flowing through your asshole?
Since pee is so acidic, wouldn't that feel like jalapeņo juice flowing through your asshole? Originally Posted by ugotme10
Only if you have open wounds...otherwise pee feels the same as warm water.
Since pee is so acidic, wouldn't that feel like jalapeņo juice flowing through your asshole? Originally Posted by ugotme10
Piss is slightly acidic in the morning (almost neutral) and then gets more alkaline as the day progresses.
Maybe I should consult my proctologist.
Only if you have open wounds...otherwise pee feels the same as warm water. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Piss is slightly acidic in the morning (almost neutral) and then gets more alkaline as the day progresses. Originally Posted by ToriValentine
[QUOTE=Zoey Zacquery;1057398844
I've been wanting to piss in someone's ass with a funnel but I haven't tried it yet... so bring a funnel along with you when you visit me if that's your cup of tea! [/QUOTE]

Sounds like the closest way for a provider to bareback a client.
Any takers?
I would take it from either of these two beautiful kinksters
Zoey is on my bucket list
I do like the feeling of the warmth but just don't hit the hair lol
I love getting golden showers. I'm on my knees and she's standing above me - I love the flow in my mouth, on my face, and on my chest. And, yes, I'm a swallower.
Only if you have open wounds...otherwise pee feels the same as warm water. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Danielle you can pee on me anytime you want. Shit the pleasure would be all mine