Service Without the Main dish..?

There are plenty of women whose menu doesn't extend to full service. I can't speak for who does what in Dallas, but on the Fort Worth side, you have such luminaries as Terra Lyn, TOB at UBT, Kimberly J, Devin, Elise, Wendy, Paula, and plenty more I can't remember now.

The trick (pun intended) for you is to figure out what you can do and what your rates will be. I'd suggest some market research by looking at reviews for the women above (and others who may be mentioned later). Some guys will think anything over 100 is too much; others will happily pay a lot more than that, depending on various factors -- looks, skill, personality, multiple shots available, mutual touch/DATY available, etc.

The biggest mistake I think less-than-full-service providers make is thinking that their client is located halfway down the guy's body, and their focus is there. An attitude of, "He came; I did my job," will only get you once through the lineup, if that far, as word spreads. Watch some manjoob.com or thedicksuckers.com vids. Cater to the guy, not just his cock. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
This is very helpful. Thank you. I did not realize there were more than just a few women not offering full service.
I don't have a full list of what I'm open to on my showcase. It seems easier to post what I'm not willing to offer, and communicate from there what is desired from the client after reading about me.

I definitely don't see my clients located only below the waist. I enjoy actual connections and exploring everything.
Good advice from Lancernot. Do your homework and research your "competition". I have a lot of sessions that do not include FS. I happen to be an oral guy and giving and receiving orally is often the "main event" for me.

But you might want to reconsider a few of your restrictions you list in your profile.
Must have at least a two day advance notice
No 1/2 hour appointments
Out call only

Just my opinion, but if you are already limiting activities, I would try to not put too many other limiting factors into my equation.

Good luck and have fun out there. FS is not necessary to do that. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Good point. I do have more restrictions.
Some things I am simply not able to manage or prefer for my confort level.

For instance incall. I can't and wont use my residence. I would have to get hotel. I prefer not to see multiple clients in one day, and booking a hotel just for a 1 hour session is not worth it to me... I'm sure there are clients who feel the same.

I live outside of the city, which is why I don't offer HR. Plus, I enjoy conversation, chilling and communicating before play.
The 2 days notice leaves time for screening, plan where I am going, and plus I like the exciting anticipation clients have to see me.

Thats where I'm coming from.
I'm sure I will be adding more services on my showcase, as I don't even have everything up.
To help strengthen your pelvic floor, you may want to look into electro-stimulation devices.

Good luck. Originally Posted by Biggins.Emerson
I honestly don't know what this is but it sounds kinky, lol
Enlighten me
Sierra, I was thinking of why I never put that on my profile!
Love giving sensual massage.