Question for everyone

• Trey
  • 08-24-2010, 11:52 AM
just more bull shit to me nothing that means anything. We have this discussion all the time about GFE and some girl starts saying gfe means I pretend to be your girlfriend, so now we get ultimate gfe. We also get PSE which is charged extra for but so far has not been proven to mean a damn thing to me(another thread for that one). So ultimate gfe just means GFE what more can you do if you are gfe you kiss and you give bbbj. You gonna do a hand stand and give me a bbbj while upside down. I mean Im not going to fuck you BB so thats the only other thing it could mean. Its becoming levels of clearance now like with top secret papers soon we will have Zebra level GFE.
Zebra level GFE. Originally Posted by trey

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Someone who makes you forget you just paid for her time.
  • R.M.
  • 08-24-2010, 01:12 PM

Thancks everyone for clearing this up for me. I was informed on Yahoo Im when talking to a gentleman from Austin his take of Ultimate GFE is Bareback. I was speech less as my jaw hit the ground
hey baby lets take a chance, I left my rubber in my other pants. Let's dance.
Thancks everyone for clearing this up for me. I was informed on Yahoo Im when talking to a gentleman from Austin his take of Ultimate GFE is Bareback. I was speech less as my jaw hit the ground Originally Posted by Reese McClain

Reese forgot to mention my answer was the correct one and that the rest of the answers sucked.

While she did not come out and directly say it, I'm sure that is what she was thinking
Ultimate GFE = Aidan MacKenna

Oh wait, you were asking what, not who... sorry. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
And I thought it was you!
WTF

I didn't get a chance to answer.
Well . . .what GFE is NOT, in my mind is : a BJ behind a dumpster for a Jackson, or French, followed by coverd RCG (maybe Greek too) in fifteen min for 50-100, doing a dancer in the club (or in the parking lot). While it may be a wild, good-time PSE, yelling bad words at each other with hair pulling—while smearing body fluids on each other . . .also is not.

I guess that to me, GFE means sex in its many forms with some expression of mutual intimacy and mutual respect. Too touchy-feely? Too bland? Its GFE to me.
GREAT-FUN-and-EXCITEMENT
....any provider who gives herself the "Ultimate GFE" title is more than a bit presumptuous...

I could list the providers who I consider to be ultimate GFE, but I'd bet that each of us has a different list. Originally Posted by blowpop
I find it more than a bit presumptuous for you to thinck we each thinck for ourselves...
  • Doove
  • 08-24-2010, 08:53 PM
I find it more than a bit presumptuous for you to thinck we each thinck for ourselves... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Yeah, what he said!
Yeah, what he said! Originally Posted by Doove
Stop agreeing with me... You're ruining my reputation...

What does Ultimate GFE mean to you?
Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Like someone said earlier...A provider that gives the illusion that she is my "new girlfriend".

LFK/DFK at the door
Convo
DATY/DATO
BBBJ
Multiple Positions
Dirty Talk
Maybe something to drink and convo. Anything else is icing on the cake!
Like someone said earlier...A provider that gives the illusion that she is my "new girlfriend".

DFK at the door
Convo
DATY/DATO
BBBJCIM
Multiple Positions
Dirty Talk
Maybe something to drink and convo. Anything else is icing on the cake! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Plus she let's me shit at her incall.