Obama is a lying, hypocritical sack of shit.

Weak, weak, weak . . . just like the narcissistic jack-ass you elected to be president.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just wondering is your wife and sister the same person? Seems to be your mentality .
Just wondering is your wife and sister the same person? Seems to be your mentality . Originally Posted by ekim008
Seems your specialty is animal husbandry. Do the pigs really squeal?
"Doovie" never started any threads. He just kibitzed. Furthermore, he's the worst kind of damn Yankee . . . a liberal, Obama votin' New Yorker like that feller Weiner.
haven't seen him since the november break.

his joker avatar is extremely annoying.
.. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This is stupid if you only mention Obama without mentioning all other presidents who flew on it. Or are you condemning all presidents for using Air Force 1? How would you have them travel?
This is stupid if you only mention Obama without mentioning all other presidents who flew on it. Or are you condemning all presidents for using Air Force 1? How would you have them travel? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
This thread is about Obama's arrogance and hypocrisy. Perhaps you should read it again, since you missed that point the first time. The cartoon is not so much about the President's use of Air Force One, so much as it's a criticism of his arrogance in demanding CEOs not use their corporate jets while he is jetting about on Air Force One. Plus, name one other president that preached Americans should not to go to Las Vegas, but rather should practice austerity and visit less "exotic" locales, e.g., Obama warned families against gambling away college tuition: "You don't blow a bunch of cash in Vegas when you're trying to save for college." Meanwhile, he flies to Hawaii multiple times at enormous cost to the American taxpayers. For these reasons, and the reasons previously enumerated in this thread, Obama remains a lying, hypocritical sack of shit!
For these reasons, and the reasons previously enumerated in this thread, Obama remains a lying, hypocritical sack of shit! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not to mention that he is one of the financial "elite" who is not paying ...

... "his fair share."
denigrating business pursuits while making commencement addresses to young graduates while extolling government service
For these reasons, and the reasons previously enumerated in this thread, Obama remains a lying, hypocritical sack of shit!
The reality is that EVERY politician is a liar and a hypocrite. Most folks only see it in the politicians they oppose.
[SIZE=3]Obama claimed American's have been lazy; that would, of course, include himself. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It appears you are lazy since you didn't take the time to find out the context of his statement.

Stop getting your info from Fox news or Univision.
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2011, 07:23 AM
The reality is that EVERY politician is a liar and a hypocrite. Most folks only see it in the politicians they oppose. Originally Posted by Grabsum4me

Yep
The reality is that EVERY politician is a liar and a hypocrite. Most folks only see it in the politicians they oppose. Originally Posted by Grabsum4me
Yep x 3
Seems your specialty is animal husbandry. Do the pigs really squeal?

weren't you the fat man in deliverance ? Seemed to me you were doing some squealing.
This thread is about Obama's arrogance and hypocrisy. Perhaps you should read it again, since you missed that point the first time. The cartoon is not so much about the President's use of Air Force One, so much as it's a criticism of his arrogance in demanding CEOs not use their corporate jets while he is jetting about on Air Force One. Plus, name one other president that preached Americans should not to go to Las Vegas, but rather should practice austerity and visit less "exotic" locales, e.g., Obama warned families against gambling away college tuition: "You don't blow a bunch of cash in Vegas when you're trying to save for college." Meanwhile, he flies to Hawaii multiple times at enormous cost to the American taxpayers. For these reasons, and the reasons previously enumerated in this thread, Obama remains a lying, hypocritical sack of shit!

wonder what you will have to piss and moan about if he looses the election?
It appears you are lazy since you didn't take the time to find out the context of his statement.

Stop getting your info from Fox news or Univision. Originally Posted by ibechill
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/feb/02/obama-dont-blow-cash-vegas-during-tough-times/

BTW, the first two articles were not of Fox origin, and neither was the cartoon. It’s your limited intelligence and reasoning that’s showing as you parrot MSNBC’s mantra for the left: blame everything on Fox or Bush.
wonder what you will have to piss and moan about if he looses the election? Originally Posted by ekim008
Pelosi, Boxer, Reid, Franks. etc., and shrill, wanna-be "Weinerites" like you.

BTW, that was Ned Beatty in the film, but rumor has it you were his body-double for that scene.