One Small Step

if Obie farts in the morning someone will gripe about the way it smells Originally Posted by CJ7
And some people will remain apologists on his behalf, no matter how unserious he is about fixing or reforming anything, or about governing responsibly.
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 03:00 PM
And some people will remain apologists on his behalf, no matter how unserious he is about fixing or reforming anything, or about governing responsibly. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

Ive already apologized for him once today .... fuck Obama.

that's twice
Obama time and time again has proved himself to be a fraud and he does very little in the sunshine with guileless intent
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 03:15 PM
Obama time and time again has proved himself to be a fraud and he does very little in the sunshine with guileless intent Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

broken record
broken record Originally Posted by CJ7
no his record is secure as is yours
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 03:42 PM
no his record is secure as is yours Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

almost made sense, I'm impressed
if Obie farts in the morning someone will gripe about the way it smells Originally Posted by CJ7
Probably his wife.

Jim
almost made sense, I'm impressed Originally Posted by CJ7
are you really that insipid and senseless?

surely you have some redeeming quality, show it
So let me get this straight, CBJ7. Are you saying that we have to give up our liberty so we don't become like Russia?
Just take a look at the very first sentence in the NYT piece. The administration's plan is putatively to unveil a "legislative proposal for a far-reaching overhaul." Does anyone believe for a minute that any "legislative proposal" wouldn't be so loaded down with crap that its failure in congress would be preordained, and that the administration had planned that to be the case right from the starting gun?

But at least the whole charade would allow Obama to claim that he "tried." After all, that's what really counts, isn't it?

And just imagine the extent to which a spectacle such as this could stoke the excitement of media myrmidons as they fall all over themselves with adulation over how "responsibly" the president is governing! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
I agree that it is a tactic to make Obama look good in the eyes of his admirers. Obama also lied when he said nobody is reading your email. Republicans would do well to initiate and pass "Right To Privacy" legislation.

The media is abandoning Obama. This is not going to ingratiate them to him and makes Snowden look more heroic.

are you really that insipid and senseless?

surely you have some redeeming quality, show it Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
CBJ7 is a troll.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 06:10 PM
Obama time and time again has proved himself to be a fraud and he does very little in the sunshine with guileless intent Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
If you had the courage to not shit your pants when an event like 9/11 happens and realize it for wtf it was...a desperate attack by a foe that has very little means to do harm to our homeland....you wouldn't have given Bush the authority to take away your privacy ....you and chickenshits just like you are the reason we have the snooping we do.

In therapy, they would say you are projecting you guilt onto Obama.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 06:14 PM
So let me get this straight, CBJ7. Are you saying that we have to give up our liberty so we don't become like Russia? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No...we have to be able to talk facts without chicken-hawks burning DixieChicks CD's.

Now these same cocksuckers are pissing and moaning about Obama.

The Person responsible for our security is the one that will trample on your liberty to secure your safety.

Classic "A Few Good Men" quandary.

Now please if you want to talk sensible , do so. If you come with your usual Gary Johnson fairy dust crap....just save it. I'm not in the mood.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
No...we have to be able to talk facts without chicken-hawks burning DixieChicks CD's.

Now these same cocksuckers are pissing and moaning about Obama.

The Person responsible for our security is the one that will trample on your liberty to secure your safety.

Classic "A Few Good Men" quandary.

Now please if you want to talk sensible , do so. If you come with your usual Gary Johnson fairy dust crap....just save it. I'm not in the mood. Originally Posted by WTF

I don't give a bag of rat shit what mood you're in. If you want to WK for CBJ7, fine. The only time you "talk sensible" is when you are cutting and pasting from Wiki. That's how we know you aren't speaking your own thoughts.

Now climb back in your cave and take a nap you ignorant fruit bat. I'm not in the mood.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 11:34 PM
Now climb back in your cave and take a nap you ignorant fruit bat. I'm not in the mood. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You wish I was a fruitbat CuteOldGay