I Like This Damn Board

I like it too, Piquant. Nice to see that positive attitudes are alive and well. It's a great venue.
I like this damn board too! Many great people here. Thanks for acknowledging the long timers. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverino50
"OLD TIMER?" I resemble that remark!

Aw honey, you will never be an old timer in my book.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn
Sigh, I luv this damn board also and to all of us long timers, may we stick it out another couple of years together, so we can become old timers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Yeah, give it a few more years, Fawn and I will be wearing our Depends and our support hose...................MMMMMMM MMMM, sexy!

This is true Lana, cause I am already receiving AARP.... Originally Posted by fawn
me, too, to all the above.

"so, where's my damn senior discount ya young whipper-snapper?!?!?!"
just wanted to be under pmD's again!

Rock on Eccie!
Sigh, I luv this damn board also and to all of us long timers, may we stick it out another couple of years together, so we can become old timers. Originally Posted by fawn
Yup, I'd love to stick it out longer. . . well, at least another inch or two.
I love you pequant2009 you" lil mother trucker!!!!!!!!"
Its weird I call this place home now.

Meet some good folks here.......

Hugs
Lisa
It is an awesome place to learn, debate, and flirt. Who could ask for anything more? Kisses to all my fav folks keep on postin'!
Kisses and flirts right back atcha Miss Max!
Cheers!
Kisses and flirts right back atcha Miss Max!
Cheers! Originally Posted by italian1
Thanks, hon! xoxo

I forgot to put this is also a great place to get a good laugh! So many of you have posted things that still make me smile or giggle when I think about them. mwah!
I miss Dallas too.....but at least I can check up on my home town while I am away. This site and the old ASPD gives me the opportunity to talk to very nice and enlightened people. And some not so much but its all good.

YY
I love you pequant2009 you" lil mother trucker!!!!!!!!" Originally Posted by lustychick2010
Ha aaa.....I been working Baby girl or you would have seen more of me....take care and get well.....I will be cummin soon with a spanking just for you..........
I must say although I am still kinda new here, I am impressed. Just wondering if you show the 'snoty cali girls' who have sworn off us Texas guys / people what we are really like.
Ha aaa.....I been working Baby girl or you would have seen more of me....take care and get well.....I will be cummin soon with a spanking just for you.......... Originally Posted by piquant2009
its ok i forgive u this time but next time the spanking is coming from me to give to u. anyways this bored has been great to me when the old site died this one opened its arms to me and i have been here since. since i have had my problem i just couldnt beleave all the sapport and help that the great people of eccie has been thank you to all. god bless and lots of best wishes to those out there. stay safe and live life to its fullest.
xoxoxox
lusty

p.s if things are spelled wrong blame it on the meds lmao...
This board? It's a Texas thing, Y'ALL!!!!!!!