Rotfl! Ribs are fine!

And of course some guy on here showed her what should have been men's only info. I hate bitch ass dudes. Fucking WKs
As a guy, I think he could have waited. I get that she let him, but who wants to risk hurting someone? Enjoyment, for me at least, comes from mutual pleasure, not discomfort on the part of another for my pleasure. That sucks. Breaks the man code.
Who the fuck gets on forums and writes stupid reviews because of some petty dumb shit and thinks that another client wouldn't show Me! Originally Posted by Carrie Stone
Tell us who showed you since you're telling us everything else.
And of course some guy on here showed her what should have been men's only info. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
.... And she admitted It right here In coed

She should be getting a PM soon
A most interesting first cup of coffee this morning.
Ouch

When we ladies bitch, we must learn, to keep some revelations to ourselves...

How fat was the fuck....rolls eyes...what if he was a Bradley Cooper looking mofo....

Well, when you get prepaid for sessions, the game changes.

If course he wanted his free session...who wouldn't????
She got that PM. BANcation. Now she can let those ribs heal
And of course some guy on here showed her what should have been men's only info. I hate bitch ass dudes. Fucking WKs Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I wonder who told her?
Looks like her and TabooTerry are on BANcation at the same time. Hmmmm?
Ohhh TT....Smh. U cannot do a heist w/Carrie Stone!
Damn first an interesting cup of coffee this morning and now an interesting glass of wine this evening.
Guess Terry thought that he would get some free pussy for being a bitch. Sad that some dudes just can't help themselves. Bet he is the type of guy that tells women their men are cheating in order to try to get some pussy.

If you have no game just stick to paying full price rather than trying to endear oneself by being a bitch ass dude.
All im going to say I didnt say a thing I dont see why I was banned anyway I thought it was for a comment i made on a foolish review in the dallas forum but if it was for this I dont see how i was chosen ill admit Ive been wanting her to come back to nola but thats it so if you dont believe me thats your problem
All im going to say I didnt say a thing I dont see why I was banned anyway I thought it was for a comment i made on a foolish review in the dallas forum but if it was for this I dont see how i was chosen ill admit Ive been wanting her to come back to nola but thats it so if you dont believe me thats your problem Originally Posted by TabooTerry
Well if it wasn't you I will apologize for using your name.

Nonetheless, as far as I am concerned, ANY DUDE that goes and shows any CHICK what is written in a review or in Men's Lounge is a BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER.
Since we are on the topic, I thought I'd ask - before doing anything silly -

Is it a violation to show a provider a copy of her review that YOU wrote?

I can't imagine it would be, but I dunno.
I am sure that there are many guys that email lady on the side and give them the rest of the story. It's not an uncommon thing nor is it a normal practice. You got a bad rap taboo Terry and I feel like your name was put out there in vain. Sorry for the mishap that someone caused you... now that you see how Petty some people can be, I would just watch your back you know it is snake season. LOL
M.M.
Me personally. If I write a review on a lady, I see no issue with sending her a copy of the review I wrote about her. I sometimes do it right beforehand of sending it......but most times after. Usually I'm complimented on my attention to detail of a meet via visual writing. Because my reviews are truthful and non embellishing and most importantly.....anything I put in a review I could gladly say to a lady's face. You can be objective but always respectful. At the end of the day I try to keep in mind my review on a lady's profile is a representation of them and also me. It's linked to their profile. So I have no issue with a lady having full disclosure on something that potentially can affect their business. Just from my perspective though....Id never reveal another guys private info.

Some ladies I have seen did not want to read the reviews. Because they feel it takes away from the memory of the experience. It can be a bit crude. I try to go into a review with the mindset of her potentially peaking over my shoulder and reading.....but I still just tell it like it is. Basically if I wasn't ballsy enough to say it to a girls face I'd never put it in a review.