So Kim calls Trump a "dotard" and "frightened dog" in official government statement. But "inept?" That's the killer!

Has North Korea slowed it's roll on missile launches considerably? Check.

Have European countries stepped up their financial contributions for NATO? Check.

Sounds like somebody's being effective. Check.

Inept my ass! LMAO!!!
Has North Korea slowed it's roll on missile launches considerably? Check.

Have European countries stepped up their financial contributions for NATO? Check.

Sounds like somebody's being effective. Check.

Inept my ass! LMAO!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Has Iran violated it's agreement on uranium as Trump predicted when pulling us out of the horrible Obama era agreement. Check

Did Mexico pull back and begin to take border security more seriously when Trump threatened tariffs against them(that contrary to the left's whining accomplished his goal). Check

The list goes on.
" Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer". - Don Corleone.
What part of it do you take exception to? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
First, tell me who the Korean Interpreter is.
First, tell me who the Korean Interpreter is. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Got it. The interpreter was at fault. Wow!

Kim really meant to call him a Dipshit, but dotard came out.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who the fuck cares what that little tin dictator thinks ?

While Trump massages Kims ego by making him think that he's rubbing elbows with the big boys, observers in Trumps entourage are gathering data on North Korea.

You are so blinded by TDS that you can't see the obvious. Trump is playing Kim as the same cheap fiddle he plays the media.

I disagree Joey. Trumpinello clowns for everybody but has yet to produce any positive result.

He did sell arms to Saudi Arabia, though.

Clown

I disagree Joey. Trumpinello clowns for everybody but has yet to produce any positive result.
Please review previous posts by others who have listed accomplishments.

Or, leave the TDS blinders on and cry at the next election.
Got it. The interpreter was at fault. Wow!

Hahaha, You don't even know the origin of the article or if it's even valid, but because it's Ant-trump you still believe it. True patriotic Americans question everything.
딥샷
dibsyas
Hahaha, You don't even know the origin of the article or if it's even valid, but because it's Ant-trump you still believe it. True patriotic Americans question everything. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Did you read the article, Levianon? The source of it is clearly listed in the link. The Statement was absolutely made by Kim, as a simple search of even your favorite supermarket tabloids will confirm.

True Patriotic Americans stand up for their fellow Americans. All of them.
Did you read the article, Levianon? The source of it is clearly listed in the link. The Statement was absolutely made by Kim, as a simple search of even your favorite supermarket tabloids will confirm.

True Patriotic Americans stand up for their fellow Americans. All of them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're missing the point. First, is the matter of accuracy in translation from Korean to Engrish.
Second, what Kim personally thinks is about as relevant to Trump as what you think or, about as relevant as what a cow thinks when it's being herded to the feed lot. NK is moving in the direction that we want them to go in.

"Keep movin', movin', movin'
Though they're disapprovin'
Keep them dogies movin', rawhide
Don't try to understand 'em
Just rope 'em, throw, and brand 'em
Soon we'll be livin' high and wide "
That sucking sound YR is hearing must be getting louder

True Patriotic Americans stand up for their fellow Americans. All of them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You don't. Trump is your fellow American and your President anf you bash him and his supporters every chance you get.

As you stand up for Trump...you true patriotic American!!
You stepped in it again...