Straight up answer??

I can give you a number 1 on my hand that counts the deadly riots that trumpy called for and highly approved of withen the last 4 days.

I really need some banning so I can get off my ass and get back to living in the real Americans smart world. It is too fun stirin up the no life cult members though
The OP has completely missed the point and significance of the riots at the United States Capitol.

Read Arnold Schwarzeneggers comments. Then you will begin to understand.
The broken glass was in the windows of the United States Capitol,” Schwarzenegger said. “But the mob did not just shatter the windows of the Capitol, they shattered the ideas we took for granted. They didn’t just break down the doors of the building that housed American democracy, they trampled the very principles on which our country was founded.”
Schwarzenegger said that as a child he saw broken men who drank away their guilt over participating in the most “evil regime” in history, revealing that his father would often get drunk and hit him and his mother.
President Trump sought to overturn the results of an election, and of a fair election,” Schwarzenegger said. “He sought a coup by misleading people with lies. My father and neighbors were misled also with lies.”
Trump is a failed leader who will soon become irrelevant, Schwarzenegger said. He then turned on elected officials who enabled Trump and referred to President John F. Kennedy’s book, “Profiles in Courage.”
A number of members of my own party, because of their own spinelessness, would never see their names in such a book, I guarantee you,” Schwarzenegger said. “They're complacent with those who carried the flag of self righteous insurrection into the Capitol.”
Public officials must put country over party and work for the people, he said. He also offered his support to President-elect Joe Biden shortly — before pulling out a sword from his 1982 film “Conan the Barbarian.”
Schwarzenegger used the sword as a metaphor to offer hope to Americans following the Capitol riots, which have been linked to 5 deaths. He explained that swords get stronger after being repeatedly tempered, as steel is held in fire and then dunked in cold water over and over again.
American democracy has been tempered, he said.
I believe as shaken as we are events of recent days, we will come out stronger because we now understand what can be lost,” Schwarzenegger said. “We need reforms of course, so that this never ever happens again. We need to hold accountable the people that brought us to this unforgivable point. And we need to look past ourselves, our partisan disagreements and put our democracy first.”
The OP has completely missed the point and significance of the riots at the United States Capitol.

Read Arnold Schwarzeneggers comments. Then you will begin to understand. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No i condemn that act at the Capitol! But its hypocrisy for anyone to condemn one and not the other! On either side.

Arnolds article is good. But he is a liberal leaning politician. Just for clarity!

Much more damage in property and lives was done during the riots. Plus it furthered the division in this Country substantially. The dims used it as a tool until it hurt them in the polls. Remember the police precincts and State Houses that were invaded by these antheifa thugs?
Wheres the same outrage? Dbl. standards and hypocrisy!
Would the same narrative be the same with the Capitol incident if the intruders were black? If the woman that was killed was black? Yes it would!!!!
  • Tiny
  • 01-10-2021, 12:46 PM
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez was on the Stephanopoulus show this morning. I took that as a welcome opportunity to rub one out while fantasizing about her blow job lips and massive bazongas. However I also half paid attention to what she said. She thought half of the Congressmen could have been killed on Wednesday. She also appeared to say that only about half of the House was in the building that day. So it wasn't clear whether she meant the crowd would have wasted every last one of the Congressmen in the building given the opportunity, or just every last one of the Democrats.

Anyway, I think she's nuts. I may have also been a little nutty earlier on when I posted this was no big deal. After seeing photos of people dressed in military and police gear and reading about a truck full of explosives and people looking for Mike Pence to hang him from a tree, maybe I minimized this.

Still, I agree with your point WD. Certain Congressmen go ape shit when their safety is threatened. But they ignore the threat to people and property when they believe that's in their best political interest.

That's certainly not to say that Trump doesn't need to go. As Hassan Rouhani, President of Iran, said yesterday, "When a sick person takes office, we see how he disgraces his country." Time for the disgrace to end.
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez was on the Stephanopoulus show this morning. I took that as a welcome opportunity to rub one out while fantasizing about her blow job lips and massive bazongas. However I also half paid attention to what she said. She thought half of the Congressmen could have been killed on Wednesday. She also appeared to say that only about half of the House was in the building that day. So it wasn't clear whether she meant the crowd would have wasted every last one of the Congressmen in the building given the opportunity, or just every last one of the Democrats.

Anyway, I think she's nuts. I may have also been a little nutty earlier on when I posted this was no big deal. After seeing photos of people dressed in military and police gear and reading about a truck full of explosives and people looking for Mike Pence to hang him from a tree, maybe I minimized this.

Still, I agree with your point WD. Certain Congressmen go ape shit when their safety is threatened. But they ignore the threat to people and property when they believe that's in their best political interest.

That's certainly not to say that Trump doesn't need to go. As Hassan Rouhani, President of Iran, said yesterday, "When a sick person takes office, we see how he disgraces his country." Time for the disgrace to end. Originally Posted by Tiny
The highlighted part is my point Tiny. Thanks
Although Id rather rub one out watching Tulsi.
And Tulsi isnt nuts.
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2021, 03:21 PM
....there are very fine people. on both sides...

???? Originally Posted by winn dixie
You asked a stupid question, so he gave you a stupid answer.
You asked a stupid question, so he gave you a stupid answer. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
So you think the victims of the riots and destruction is stupid? gotcha!
Do you have the answer in total deaths total injured and the amount of destruction caused by these riots?
And how many were infected from spreading covid from these riots?

Rough estimates are fine!

Just want to show some perspective!
I smell what aboutism
So you think the victims of the riots and destruction is stupid? gotcha!
Do you have the answer in total deaths total injured and the amount of destruction caused by these riots?
And how many were infected from spreading covid from these riots?

Rough estimates are fine!

Just want to show some perspective! Originally Posted by winn dixie
BS. You asked for numbers. He gave your numbers. And it showed how stupid your questions were.

BTW, asking for rough estimates is STILL stupid. But, if you insist, here are some rough estimates:

40-65

220-380.

Feel better?
BS. You asked for numbers. He gave your numbers. And it showed how stupid your questions were.

BTW, asking for rough estimates is STILL stupid. But, if you insist, here are some rough estimates:

40-65

220-380.

Feel better? Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
triggered!

Why are rough estimates stupid?
So the deaths injuries and destruction from the riots are stupid! I AGREE! Should never have happened!

Just putting things in perspective!

Thanks for playing!
I find this thread revealing, so far at least. There is plenty of time for right-wing conspiratoral Kookery to show up as it almost always does.

Looks to me like some far-right Folks have capitulated in the last couple of days, when the Capitol mob was completely exposed as dispicable Goons. Finally a sense that Qanon and Proud Boys are something akin to evil.

For the record, I said back in the Summer, that Left-wing Goons were behind the city riots, looting and burnings. Not the bulk of people, who really were simply protesting police shootings. The rightists and Trumpists refused to afford that narrative. But it is fact. Goons on both sides used the political turmoil to advance nefarious causes. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
See post #4.

At least the repubs condemned both the BLM/Antifa riots and the H I M riot. That's pretty consistent and makes sense. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Not one lib has come out and condemned the acts of these rioters from the months long attacks on society!
Not surprising!
Typical red neck philosophy. When wronged come back with two wrongs to make it right. That "logic" is how Trump sucked you lemmings in. Sometimes the other side has a point. An effective leader uses tact and diplomacy to resolve conflict, rather than foment discord. Rational members of the Republican party have finally seen the light....the rest of you can suffer the fate of the Jim Jones followers.
Dixie is dead because it didn't Winn.