LET'S ALL START "IRS" THREADS.........

Start with this IRS thread moron................

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=741124 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I will pick my own threads, shit for brains.
You are such a fucking loser...............you have committed your Sandbox mission to stalking me..........I control your mind..........not much here, but it is entertaining to watch you jump ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You've noticed, of course, that no one is commenting about either the IRS or Benghazi in your insipid little thread?
You are the one who boasted EVERY ONE of your threads; so that was a lie I guess.......................bu t NOT a scandal !

I will derail EVERY ONE of your obsessive compulsive threads and turn them into a discussion of what kind of lying propagandist you are. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You've noticed, of course, that no one is commenting about either the IRS or Benghazi in your insipid little thread? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Heh
You act like that is a big deal; like you have won some fucking battle......your a pea brain.

But if you want to make those kind of judgments, chew on this fact:

My WAPO Fact Check thread was up for only 30 hours and has significantly more views and comments than your Benghazi thread that has been up for over a week !

So, by your own measuring stick I guess you are the fucking loser !
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2013, 12:34 PM
CHICA !! ... errrrr I mean IB !!!

Get your sorry ass in here and ask for a fucking link
You act like that is a big deal; like you have won some fucking battle......your a pea brain.

But if you want to make those kind of judgments, chew on this fact:

My WAPO Fact Check thread was up for only 30 hours and has significantly more views and comments than your Benghazi thread that has been up for over a week !

So, by your own measuring stick I guess you are the fucking loser ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Your WAPO thread has more views and posts because you posted about 30 times in your own thread, you narcissitic ball sack.

Chew on that fact.

BTW, I don't recall ever establishing a "measuring stick". Do you have a link? Or is that just more lying propaganda Mr. Goebbels?
Fact; more views than your own thread which was up for over a week !

What you don't realize is that the Sandbox audience is bigger than the few people who post in the Sandbox ............

FACT JACK.
Narcissistic ball sack !!! LMFAO
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2013, 01:01 PM
Narcissistic ball sack !!! LMFAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Narcissistic may have been a little much
9'out of 16 posts are yours Whineaway...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
9'out of 16 posts are yours Whineaway... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's a fact Jack.
Fact; more views than your own thread which was up for over a week ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You don't even deny that you bump your own thread counts by repeatedly posting in them.

Do you also write yourself a lot of love letters to make yourself feel desirable?
I could give a shit about how many times you idiots try to hijack my post; it is the number of VIEWS that i care about.....you fucktards offer nothing up in your posts......

So to recap:

WAPO Fact Check Thread got 554 views in less than 30 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's All Start Benghazi Thread got 442 views in 8 days !

FACT JACK !
I could give a shit about how many times you idiots try to hijack my post; it is the number of VIEWS that i care about.....you fucktards offer nothing up in your posts...... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
The threads keep getting views - from the same people, no doubt - because you keep bumping your own threads with new drivel.

Here is a test: STOP posting in the WAPO thread and let's see how many new views it gets when only OTHER people are posting in it..