REPORT: 'Whistleblower' Who Complained About Trump's Call to Ukrainian President Zelensky Revealed

Trump's own Cabinet opposes him, the Bureaucrats are an ancillary mention.... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So again, you think it's fine & dandy for unelected career bureaucrats to vehemently oppose the policies of a duly-elected POTUS because they don't care for his personality? Yes or no?
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2019, 12:02 PM
Lindsey Graham should bring him in. Burrs as impotent as WTF. Originally Posted by bambino
Is that gay ass Lindsey Graham your hero now?????

• WTF
  • 10-31-2019, 12:03 PM
So again, you think it's fine & dandy for unelected career bureaucrats to vehemently oppose the policies of a duly-elected POTUS because they don't care for his personality? Yes or no? Originally Posted by lustylad
Country first....not the cult of personality. What fucking part of that do you not understand?

Is that gay ass Lindsey Graham your hero now?????

Originally Posted by WTF

says the only poster in this forum fixated on licking balls ...

BAHHAAAHHAA
So again, you think it's fine & dandy for unelected career bureaucrats to vehemently oppose the policies of a duly-elected POTUS because they don't care for his personality? Yes or no? Originally Posted by lustylad
So the “Whistle blower” was Obama’s Pajama Boy. He was fired by the White House for leaking to the NYTs. He ended up back at the CIA. Looks like it was Vindamin who leaked the call to him. Pajama Boy goes to Schiff and game on. Tim Morris, who was on the call and testifying today said nothing illegal occurred. He also said Bill Taylor’s testimony wasn’t accurate.
Country first....not the cult of personality. What fucking part of that do you not understand? Originally Posted by WTF
I wasn't talking to you, dumdum.

Now go stand in the corner with all those other dim-retards with their sad, empty phony personalities.
What a hero.....exposing how Trump was trying to root out Ukraine corruption...and whatnot.

• WTF
  • 10-31-2019, 12:45 PM

. Originally Posted by lustylad

Now go stand in the corner with all those other dim-retards with their sad, empty phony personalities. Originally Posted by lustylad
He never left.
So the “Whistle blower” was Obama’s Pajama Boy. He was fired by the White House for leaking to the NYTs. He ended up back at the CIA. Looks like it was Vindamin who leaked the call to him. Pajama Boy goes to Schiff and game on. Tim Morris, who was on the call and testifying today said nothing illegal occurred. He also said Bill Taylor’s testimony wasn’t accurate. Originally Posted by bambino
Pajama Boy is a plant. The Dims needed someone to go off before it was too close to the election. Vindamin and the IG for the NCS are also plants. It didn't make as much difference what the issue was just enough to provoke getting the impeachment scam restarted. Remember it was always conceded that this guy got second hand info. The reason? He can't be locked up for leaking.

At this point it doesn't make a difference whether anything illegal happened. The point is the public proceedings. Networks are happy because they have free programming that get clicks. And they can have angry Dimocrats spout off for hours speculating. The Dimedia didn't have this for the Russia Collusion Delusion. When the public enthusiasm wanes, Pelosi will pass it off to the Senate.
Pajama Boy is a plant. The Dims needed someone to go off before it was too close to the election. Vindamin and the IG for the NCS are also plants. It didn't make as much difference what the issue was just enough to provoke getting the impeachment scam restarted. Remember it was always conceded that this guy got second hand info. The reason? He can't be locked up for leaking.

At this point it doesn't make a difference whether anything illegal happened. The point is the public proceedings. Networks are happy because they have free programming that get clicks. And they can have angry Dimocrats spout off for hours speculating. The Dimedia didn't have this for the Russia Collusion Delusion. When the public enthusiasm wanes, Pelosi will pass it off to the Senate. Originally Posted by gnadfly

that's basically it. it's a publicity stunt nothing more. Al "The werewolf" Green said they have to impeach Trump in a bid to keep him from winning a second term. in the sloppy way they are conducting this charade they are making fools of themselves and helping Trump at the same time.

so i wonder what they'll try to impeach Trump on during his second term??
that's basically it. it's a publicity stunt nothing more. Al "The werewolf" Green said they have to impeach Trump in a bid to keep him from winning a second term. in the sloppy way they are conducting this charade they are making fools of themselves and helping Trump at the same time.

so i wonder what they'll try to impeach Trump on during his second term?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
They’ll be in the minority.
If Trump told the Ukrainian President to investigate wrong-doing between Joe and Hunter Biden in order to receive money from the U.S., is that an impeachable offense?

The incident happened in 2016. It is now the end of 2019 and Joe Biden is one of the leading contenders trying to unseat Trump in 2020. Bad timing by Trump, if nothing else. Looks like he is taking action solely for political reasons. At no time in the past 3 years has anyone come forward and accused Joe Biden of acting inappropriately when he threatened to withheld $1 billion in U.S. aid from the Ukraine unless the Ukraine fired Viktor Sholkin. Now it is a problem.

I think the investigation is being handled rather well. A supposedly reputable person comes forward and accuses the POTUS of inappropriate behavior which may or may not be impeachable. It should be investigated. Maybe the process should have been different but there is no set protocol for impeachment proceedings. Eventually, if the full House decides that Trump's actions were impeachable, the matter will be put to a vote and I'm sure the vote will be mostly along party lines. Then it will move to the Senate for a trial and again, I expect the vote to be mostly along party lines.

We can all speculate that if Trump is impeached by the House and not convicted by the Senate, which party will benefit the most from it.
If Trump told the Ukrainian President to investigate wrong-doing between Joe and Hunter Biden in order to receive money from the U.S., is that an impeachable offense?

The incident happened in 2016. It is now the end of 2019 and Joe Biden is one of the leading contenders trying to unseat Trump in 2020. Bad timing by Trump, if nothing else. Looks like he is taking action solely for political reasons. At no time in the past 3 years has anyone come forward and accused Joe Biden of acting inappropriately when he threatened to withheld $1 billion in U.S. aid from the Ukraine unless the Ukraine fired Viktor Sholkin. Now it is a problem.

I think the investigation is being handled rather well. A supposedly reputable person comes forward and accuses the POTUS of inappropriate behavior which may or may not be impeachable. It should be investigated. Maybe the process should have been different but there is no set protocol for impeachment proceedings. Eventually, if the full House decides that Trump's actions were impeachable, the matter will be put to a vote and I'm sure the vote will be mostly along party lines. Then it will move to the Senate for a trial and again, I expect the vote to be mostly along party lines.

We can all speculate that if Trump is impeached by the House and not convicted by the Senate, which party will benefit the most from it.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Bullshit! This country spent $30 million on an investigation and when it was done, Mueller didn't know who Glenn Simpson was or what the fuck Fusion GPS did. The "investigation" into foreign involvement into the 2016 election was a political farce. And you fantasize the investigation is "going well"?
Twit head has nothing to hide. That's why he tries to hide everything. Putin has the info to hang him by the mushroom. The whacko(s) have no clue. They may post and copy a lot. This site has no boundary to keep the Russians away. They are funny and obvious though the way they suk an orange