Just a curious question...

I agree with everyone's comments. But if you don't like the way you look, maybe it's time to make a change in your lifestyle to so you can be more confident? Confidence is very attractive to women in general.
It's like the old T-Shits say: "It's not a beer belly. It's a fuel tank for a sex machine!"

Seriously, I suspect that the comments here are pretty accurate unless you are morbidly obese. I'm 5'11", 185 lbs., in my mid to late 50's, with a bit of a paunch, and as pasty white as the Pillbury doughboy. My hairline is not yet receding (but my forehead is rapidly advancing). I've never sensed that any of that was a significant problem, except occasionally age. A few times with very young providers -- say 25 and under -- I've sensed an occasional lack of enthusiasm. No way to know for sure if that's age related, but I wouldn't be surprised it is for some. C'est la vie!
Since I'm not a tiny "spinner", never have been I've always loved bigger guys as well in real world and play land. I feel more feminine and "dainty" I guess with a bigger one. And they tend to be more humble, kind and better lovers and pleasers.

Maybe you could schedule a short session with a newbie friendly provider to get your feet wet and just be honest and express your feelings......no expectation, doesn't have to be full service, maybe just make out and roll around for 30minutes, leave your clothes on if you want, maybe just get to know her and develop a comfort level. Maybe a nice massage. I've had many sessions where he will come in shaking in his shoes so nervous and new to this and we just do whatever he's comfortable with. We don't always pounce on you when you walk in the door! ����
It's like the old T-Shits say: "It's not a beer belly. It's a fuel tank for a sex machine!"

Seriously, I suspect that the comments here are pretty accurate unless you are morbidly obese. I'm 5'11", 185 lbs., in my mid to late 50's, with a bit of a paunch, and as pasty white as the Pillbury doughboy. My hairline is not yet receding (but my forehead is rapidly advancing). I've never sensed that any of that was a significant problem, except occasionally age. A few times with very young providers -- say 25 and under -- I've sensed an occasional lack of enthusiasm. No way to know for sure if that's age related, but I wouldn't be surprised it is for some. C'est la vie! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
well sweet man...I wouldNEVER kick you out of my bed....BUT,to me you are skinny! lol

My SO is 5'9 and weighs 259//// the big bald burly biker type
  • anita
  • 05-01-2015, 12:31 PM
One gentleman told me before meeting that he is a big guy. Thanks for the information, but it doesn't bother me. I just like to have a mini conversation first, as to establish a mental connection. Treat me nice, look at me like I am the most beautiful woman you have ever laid eyes on, and watch me prepare to give you everything.
Damn my ego is getting rock hard.
I personally love bigger guys! I am a thin girl but I love a good bear hug Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Oh my.....well hellooo ....
Helloooo there Richard
Aren't all questions curious in nature?
Thanks for the input/advise. I figure I drop 1k+ at the strip clubs...but its dark, and I like that...I'm not talking lights out dark but "low lights" if you will... I guess it is all in my head! But being fit for over half my life and now have extra pounds, I tend to be shigh. Maybe I can found a provider that can relax that feeling..

Cheers Originally Posted by AssPlz
You can ask your provider to dim the lights to set the mood. Again not lights out but a little shading to make you feel more comfortable. Little request like this are easy to fulfill. Remember..... We want to make you happy.
I too am a bigger guy and i also used to be a fit tip top shape guy in my younger years (Navy Veteran) i am shy about it and yes i dont like it. I actually have a health reason to lose it but it is very difficult. The thing is the more time i have spent with providers and gotten to know a few i have become more confident and feel better about myself.
Even though i am 6'3" and 360 pounds i am begining to not let it get me down.

I understand the whole strip club thing as well i used to drop 1k or more at a SC but i wish i had known about ECCIE back then i would have spent it with a quality lady that truely makes me feel good instead of a mad case of blue balls.
I went into a local Asian Spa a couple of weeks ago and the mamasan patted my belly and asked me when the baby was due. I just smiled.

I really appreciate the wonderful women who accept me for who I am without making me feel self conscience about my weight. When I have extended that same courtesy to some of our more BBW providers, I have had great results.
I'm a big guy and it seems like most ladies don't mind. I'm also very light hearted and pretty confident so my size doesn't bother me anyway. Be comfortable in your own skin and everyone else will be comfortable too.
Im 6,1 260...most of it is belly. I have never really worried about it, because as this thread shows most guys on here are not running marathons. Be clean, be respectful, have the full donation, and you should be good to go...my guess the ladies arent expecting Denzel Washington or George Clooney to show up
Im a chubby chaser for sure