Let's pop this pimple

Thus not this
  • pxmcc
  • 01-17-2023, 01:02 PM
Pitt I'm not in favor of anything mean-spirited at your expense. just let this thread die and you'll be good. i dont think anyone actually thinks you're shinepro, and if they do, they're mistaken.

i actually enjoyed shine but he became impossible to defend because he posted too many threads in Coed. i told him to just use one thread and post everything in there, but he would not take my advice, and almost everyone wanted him gone, which is what happened.
But its really YMMV Originally Posted by Uomo
No Doubt
[QUOTE=pxmcc;1063076131]Pitt I'm not in favor of anything mean-spirited at your expense. just let this thread die and you'll be good. i dont think anyone actually thinks you're shinepro, and if they do, they're mistaken.

i actually enjoyed shine but he became impossible to defend because he posted too many threads in Coed. i told him to just use one thread and post everything in there, but he would not take my advice, and almost everyone wanted him gone, which is what happened.

Not true I highly believe it

Look at what you said there and that’s not the only comparison px

I actually thought shine was pretty funny annoying at times but funny
  • pxmcc
  • 01-17-2023, 05:22 PM
^^exactly.

shine was very entertaining because he laughed at himself, and occasionally he could pull a funny ass prank that got almost everyone. this was probably my personal favorite.. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...412&highlight=

i can't really explain how i know stuff, but at that sorry hotel college, i was the plagiarism crackerjack ace. it was impossible for anyone to slide one past me. i felt sorry for the poor chaps who opted for the academic review board..

but nope, pitt isn't shinepro. shinepro is definitely one of a kind..

maybe they both need attention? so there's that.
Much safer to not, but to each his own Michael Originally Posted by Cendell M
Definitely agree with you 100% C. I’m just quoting, to an extent Mr. Willy S from across the pond. And summarizing this thread and 7 pages of another into one rhetorical question.
^^exactly.

shine was very entertaining because he laughed at himself, and occasionally he could pull a funny ass prank that got almost everyone. this was probably my personal favorite.. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...412&highlight=

i can't really explain how i know stuff, but at that sorry hotel college, i was the plagiarism crackerjack ace. it was impossible for anyone to slide one past me. i felt sorry for the poor chaps who opted for the academic review board..

but nope, pitt isn't shinepro. shinepro is definitely one of a kind..

maybe they both need attention? so there's that. Originally Posted by pxmcc
That was a pretty funny thread, I was cracking up reading it.

“Sissychappedlips” TW is foooking Hilarious
  • Uomo
  • 01-18-2023, 10:52 AM
You Uno cards are treading on some territory now with your disrespectful rude ass that is extremely thin. I'm not a chick, I'm not taking you for a bunch of money this I have to put up with you. Either be respectful of me or simply stop replying to my posts. I never say anything to you but you are constantly up my ass so who is annoying and who is following who around. I'm asking you nicely, treat me with the respect I treat you or leave me alone. I don't need you Sir. I got what I need to last me 3 lifetimes. I give great Intel respectfully. Learn from me clown! Originally Posted by Pitroom
Chill out dude. Don’t think your subtle pokes have gone unnoticed and you were the first to be disrespectful so slow your roll. You can certainly dish it out but apparently your snowflake ass can’t take some jokes. For a guy that gets laid as much as you claim you certainly are tense.
In the spirit of community I’ll stop messing with ya.
Lol…
Toodelz
Toodelz Originally Posted by Bankshot
How do you say kiss my ass in German Dorian Gray. Bankshot I don't know what Toodlez means
Toodelz = Goodby

Usage:
Play nice or UC may say toodelz to those that don't.
The word is "toodles" as in noodles.
How do you say kiss my ass in German Dorian Gray. Bankshot I don't know what Toodlez means Originally Posted by Pitroom
It means goodbye I’m sure you knew that
Gotta say, a thread like this makes the accused look even more guilty.