What Are Your Feelings About DATO?

London.....you're following me..... LOL XOXOX

KKA
I am your new stalker lol. Could be much worse though right he he. At least your stalker is original and has a brain. All mine are just plain ignorant and redundant!
I am your new stalker lol. Could be much worse though right he he. At least your stalker is original and has a brain. All mine are just plain ignorant and redundant! Originally Posted by London Rayne
LOL!

Well, it is the first time I have ever had a great looking stalker- thats for sure! Throw some common sense, a brain, and humor in the mix- well damn now I got it all! Stalk away! LOL!!!! Oh what a Happy Christmas!

KKA
XOXOXO
Originally Posted by London Rayne
yes...i believe i would motorboat the shit out of that butt...wait...that just sounded gross
If it wasn't meant to be kissed, it wouldn't be so cute, so sensitive and so accessible.
Her's that is. It's my second favorite thing to lick. If she doesn't want me to mess with it, she should move it.
Never under any freaking circumstances of any kind ever receiving or giving.

ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is dato the same thing as TUHA tongue up her ass. I always thought dato was when you go down on a lady vaginally an she cums...maybe I was very wrong.
Yea baby...we are talking salad tossing lol.

Catnip..my ex use to feel the same way. Notice I said "use to" lol. He was not much of a daty man until he met me either....hmmm. It depends on the butt in question. If it's old, wrinkled, hairy, or smelly RUN! It takes a prime piece of meat for me to engage in that activity...for free that is he he.

I really wish guys would think twice about quoting that service in reviews, as it gives the impression it is available to just anyone. Grrr! If a girl does something special for you...keep it to yourself or she may stop doing it.

Bubba you crack me up lol! You can motorboat all you want...the house is always clean before you arrive.
I dated a gal years ago that couldn't keep her tongue out of my ass and once looked up mid-Dato to say she wished her tongue was longer so she could fuck my ass with it.

I like it done to me and have done it to women in the past but it definitely needs to have a visit from Mr. Clean before I go into that house.
Bubba you crack me up lol! You can motorboat all you want...the house is always clean before you arrive. Originally Posted by London Rayne
and i would love to make that trip one day
Yes, I eat poundcake... Once you get passed the smell... you got it licked.

Gotta love it.

Trooper H
Only did it once - with a provider I trusted. Loved it and the evening was extremely wonderful (don't know if the DATO helped in that regard)! LOL

abdclub