what have you guys done with my teddy bear?

See, I knew this was going to be fun!!
Think I found him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89MihWd6zKk

No? Originally Posted by Fringe Hobbyist
I've seen Sixx, and that is DEFINITELY not Sixx....
When the cats away the mice will play!

Seems SB has been holding down the fort. I wonder what his first post upon return will be.... FU Mods? Ha! JK
Who is sb? I'm so behind in this weeks episode of as the hobby turns!
Who is sb? I'm so behind in this weeks episode of as the hobby turns! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
SB=SixxBach, the one you started the thread about, you SG (silly girl)
  • Carl
  • 05-24-2011, 11:39 PM
Did he move over to eraps?
Did he move over to eraps? Originally Posted by Carl
Only in my dreams...
Your gay dreams. Oh wait I forgot to whom I was speaking. All your dreams are by definition gay.
Seeing how we are talking about the recently departed...I think that some kind words are in order.

(now this might be the tequila talking)

As a mod, I thought that SB was a good mod. No...I thought he was a damn good mod!

He kept his ego in check and treated people fairly and with reasonable respect. I think that deserves to be said.

(no, I thing that iz tru, not jus he teqilas talsin)
Okay, here is the deal people. I called Sixxbach, but this girl answered. She said her name was Melanie. Anyway, she said he's been pretty occupied with her. She said he hasn't even been cruising Cesar Chavez, because her freebies were so good. She hopes to make his top ten list. She mentioned something about whispers throwing a batchelor party, so I think maybe this is for real. She also confirmed Sixxbach couldn't quite fit up whisper's ass. I'm glad I found out what happened to teddybear. Mystery solved!!
Your gay dreams. Oh wait I forgot to whom I was speaking. All your dreams are by definition gay. Originally Posted by Artie Lange
Are you getting jealous.... again... Artie? We will always have brokedick mountain and I could never quit you. Sixx may get my kind attentions on eraps but you will always be first in my very black heart.
Wayward will u please tell ur love interest to stop following me around everywhere like a puppydog? I can't post on a thread lately without him all up on it. Stop being creepy mr Artie Lange!

Oh and thanks for the update- I'd say more but last time I got pointed so I have to leave it alone now.
Are you getting jealous.... again... Artie? We will always have brokedick mountain and I could never quit you. Sixx may get my kind attentions on eraps but you will always be first in my very black heart. Originally Posted by Wayward
Wayward will u please tell ur love interest to stop following me around everywhere like a puppydog? I can't post on a thread lately without him all up on it. Stop being creepy mr Artie Lange! Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
We are not 100% sure but he may be trying to send you some kind of message with his sig line....
I was out cruising today & saw him out by Rundberg..
poor guy must be missing the board
Only in my dreams... Originally Posted by Wayward
Your gay dreams. Oh wait I forgot to whom I was speaking. All your dreams are by definition gay. Originally Posted by Artie Lange
Are you getting jealous.... again... Artie? We will always have brokedick mountain and I could never quit you. Sixx may get my kind attentions on eraps but you will always be first in my very black heart. Originally Posted by Wayward
Jeez, Britney tries to start a little thread, tries to have a little fun, and you guys have to jerk it around and be, uhmm, jerk-ish.

This place is starting to be informative and fun again. It has even inspired me to start posting here and there again. Why don't you boys take your attitudes back to the elementary school playground and let these folks have some fun. Even at Sixx's expense. I'm sure he's enjoying it....