Temporary Fix For OH2

So you found a way to advertise. BUT no one else can get on to see your post. IJS. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Yes. You can still log in. Someone left me a comment on my pic. Therefore, you are incorrect, sir.
The comment he made Alyssa was mean. All you are trying to do is navigate Oh2 to the best of your ability and trying to come up with a way where it still works. It was a smart idea. As long as people know or bother to go to the Gallery. I believe what he was saying are most hobbyist are either too lazy and simply won't go through extra stuff. Once they try to get on and it doesn't work, they move on to other avenues. This whole thing is very unfortunate but at least you are thinking outside the box
The comment he made Alyssa was mean. All you are trying to do is navigate Oh2 to the best of your ability and trying to come up with a way where it still works. It was a smart idea. As long as people know or bother to go to the Gallery. I believe what he was saying are most hobbyist are either too lazy and simply won't go through extra stuff. Once they try to get on and it doesn't work, they move on to other avenues. This whole thing is very unfortunate but at least you are thinking outside the box Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
Thanks! It's better to have something over nothing. I'm not the type of woman to sit around and kick rocks. I like being proactive. I appreciate your response, JSL.
also u guys could come up with a twitter hastah e.g. #oh2down or something easy
  • bcglx
  • 08-24-2023, 02:47 PM
Ladies you should look into opening a telegram under your handle. Very easy to advertise and anonymous
@OtherChevyGuy and bcglx- very good suggestions! Thanks! Ya'll are very sweet!
In addition to using boards like Eccie and OH2, many ladies also use Twitter, IG and other social platforms.... My feeds on these platforms are hopping...

A'Man
In addition to using boards like Eccie and OH2, many ladies also use Twitter, IG and other social platforms.... My feeds on these platforms are hopping...

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
Thanks! I just made one.(Twitter) It's about time! I was putting it off.
So you found a way to advertise. BUT no one else can get on to see your post. IJS. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
I was on and saw Alyssa's post earlier today.
The comment he made Alyssa was mean. All you are trying to do is navigate Oh2 to the best of your ability and trying to come up with a way where it still works. It was a smart idea. As long as people know or bother to go to the Gallery. I believe what he was saying are most hobbyist are either too lazy and simply won't go through extra stuff. Once they try to get on and it doesn't work, they move on to other avenues. This whole thing is very unfortunate but at least you are thinking outside the box Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
Comment wasn’t meant to be mean. Wrong interpretation. Not everyone is as internet intellectual as others. Most OLD people, like myself are not very internet savvy.
few more days of downtime and I'll consider opening temporary oh3 for ads only

I'll decide by the likes on this post if its needed.
Oh2 is back up.
Oh2 is back up. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
i bluffed about starting OH3 and it was fixed overnight. don't thank me
i bluffed about starting OH3 and it was fixed overnight. don't thank me Originally Posted by OtherChevyGuy
Hehe! Thank you!
many ladies also use Twitter, IG and other social platforms.... My feeds on these platforms are hopping...

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
Yes, I've been getting a lot more requests than usual for gifts & donations from young ladies the last few days.