Tube Steak Boogie!

Oh shit! Really? another I didnt realize!! Pearl Necklace!!
I love Big Tits----I do!!!!

Night Moves
Pour some sugar on me
Light my Fire
Shook me all night long
I touch myself
sledgehammer

My fave song in the whole world is HONKEYTONK WOMAN!!!

When i was a kid,my dad would yell at us when we would sing 'Mamas got a squeezebox"!
I have big tits!! LOL
Oh shit! Really? another I didnt realize!! Pearl Necklace!! Originally Posted by chellachella
Yeah, and LaGrange is about the Chicken Ranch Brothel.
I have big tits!! LOL Originally Posted by chellachella
If your Avatars are pics of you, then yes you do. Damn!
Dang! Didn't realize I posted so late.
I love Big Tits----I do!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
who doesn't?? Plus, it's a great song!
Actually, the song is tube snake boogie, but they have been lookin' for some tush since Fandango!
After you're finished with ZZ, Chella, check out some of Ted Nugent's finest!!!! You'll love "Cat Scratch Fever" and "Wango- Tango" and if that's not enough, there's always Diamond David Lee Roth and Van Halen!!!!
Tube steak smothered in draws!!
I just did a youtube and it sounds like "Steak" haha I am a total DORK!!

Actually, the song is tube snake boogie, but they have been lookin' for some tush since Fandango! Originally Posted by nafsbah
Oh and I do recall "Cat scratch fever" I remember singing it with my older sister, thinking it was about being scratched by cats and was terrified I would get sick.
Chella how did you ever find this board, or become a provider? Vanilla sex for over half your life to this......

Great new pic by the way. Tities- Love em all big and small! Gotta admit, larger poised to grab our attention is mighty nice
LOL i got divorced and made up for lost time in my mid thirties. Got into the hobby by accident, I was green and naive'! I had no idea it was ok to be a freak and enjoy sex
Chella I think you forgot how to be a freak and have fun. What's the dry day count? And this mornings dream doesn't count!