~Inside My Hotel Room~

Live by the theAD, die by the threAD.
Girl Bye... Take the hatred w/you
Thanks Originally Posted by Nia Baby
BYE FELICIA
O my fuck!! What are you bitches babbling about?!
Normal cat fight............
Nia your post was adorable...

It puzzles me as to why someone would even be concerned with what you write. Especially at almost 40 years of age. And you being in your 20s.. There is no excuse for name calling and insults. Sounds like hatred to me as well. You did good by remaining a lady and not returning the favor by using foul language and hurling insults back. This speaks VOLUMES about your character!! I know you have a temper and I am so proud of you for remaining a LADY
Key word.. Don't lower yourself by any means. I know you personally as a sweet girl who is considerate of others, highly intelligent and EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful... Well done!!!

Morning,

I am enjoying a nice breakfast!!

Hopefully everyone is behaving themselves (no pun intended)

Being out of town is nice but "there's no place like home" (clicks heels)

Lil Dorthy misses Kansas City!!

Smuah

Miss Nia
Originally Posted by Nia Baby
FUCK! I'm almost 40!!???
Never understood using age as an insult.
Awww... thanks sweetheart!!

Its all good.. I'm BLESSED ;-)

Hopefully life is treating you well...

miss you

Nia your post was adorable...

It puzzles me as to why someone would even be concerned with what you write. Especially at almost 40 years of age. And you being in your 20s.. There is no excuse for name calling and insults. Sounds like hatred to me as well. You did good by remaining a lady and not returning the favor by using foul language and hurling insults back. This speaks VOLUMES about your character!! I know you have a temper and I am so proud of you for remaining a LADY
Key word.. Don't lower yourself by any means. I know you personally as a sweet girl who is considerate of others, highly intelligent and EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful... Well done!!! Originally Posted by DaveTitScuker
I thought the sandbox was intended for posts such as Nia's. I don't read it frequently because some of the political comments and hate the I've seen are not the attitude I seek on this board.
If folks don't like Nia's post they can do as I usually do...don't read it.
There was no insult... Gem mas profile states she is 37 which is 3 years shy of 40
So, yes.. she is almost 40 years of age. Simply stating a fact..

Never understood using age as an insult. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
+1 Diddo
I thought the sandbox was intended for posts such as Nia's. I don't read it frequently because some of the political comments and hate the I've seen are not the attitude I seek on this board.
If folks don't like Nia's post they can do as I usually do...don't read it. Originally Posted by maxswell69
To be fair, you stated your opinion along with an approximation of my age, but call it what you will captain!
FUCK! I'm almost 40!!??? Originally Posted by Gemma34
With buns like those who cares !!!
I see her WK didn't take long
Yes...You're right!! This is the appropriate forum

If folks don't like Nia's post they can do as I usually do...don't read it. Originally Posted by maxswell69