Speaking of STDs (Re: STD Report Thread)

Yeah, the truth upsets brainwashed people. And the fact is, if you're not a homo, a negro, or a needle user than you don't have to worry about aids. Unless you had a blood transfusion in the 80s....
Yeah, the truth upsets brainwashed people. And the fact is, if you're not a homo, a negro, or a needle user than you don't have to worry about aids. Unless you had a blood transfusion in the 80s.... Originally Posted by Lou Spowles
I'am not a politically correct person, and even i'm offended by this guy! Keep it up, Darwinism does exist!!!!!!
Damn right dawinism exists.....that why aids kills the dregs of society!
I'll let you keep testing that theory. Myself I will continue to use condoms with every client.
From my understanding its when u catch something highly contagious (airborn) especially if u work around either the elderly or young children that they contact people. otherwise what u catch/contract is kept private. I did in fact receive a letter in the mail once stating I needed to go get checked. no info was given about who I may have been exposed to. I went and got checked (for free) and was cleared to my relief. Originally Posted by tx Easy Rider
Thanks for actually responding to the post rather than feeding the troll...