How do I stop being a simp?

Get some help lot's of free services out there for guys with addiction's from gambling to sex. Start here....
Texas Health Resources
612 East Lamar Boulevard
Arlington, TX - 76011
(682) 236-6023

Guest your ECCIE account you have no business playing in this world.

Get a dog and get a hobby and what ever you do keep this issue away from you ex and your co/workers.

Get some discipline in your life.
Dammit, I should have read your posting history before responding to this thread. Ah, well, blame it on not me not following the studio threads. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yeah. This thread is no surprise coming from this guy.

Notice he says he's paying alimony and child support. Last time I checked, you don't pay alimony in Texas
You text her and she doesn't reply. You buy her things and she doesn't reciprocate. You are just another open wallet, and spinning plate for her.

To me, you sound like a lonely individual who's been rubbed raw by his ex and seeking external validation from providers. If you're not a priority for her to respond to, then you're just another number.

Easiest way to stop being a simp is to stop rewarding bad behavior. Man up. Gifts like handbags and electronics should be saved for special occasions and for good girls that know how to treat a man. What has she done for you?

It's been strongly suggested that you take a break from this world. Go volunteer with Special Olympians or something else more meaningful.
Ok, first off …. I’m calling total BS on post from the OP.
Why? Well, there are many signs of discrepancy.
He joined (July 9th,2022)? His many posts have all been very negative and were all posted within 2 weeks?
And ..who else do we know that uses the word "simp" very often?
WTH is up with this?

I totally agree with Tin Man …

TinMan
“Dammit, I should have read your posting history before responding to this thread. Ah, well, blame it on not me not following the studio threads.”

winn dixie
“In this game just remember this. whokers are here to separate men from their money with as little effort as they can get away with. Then they move on.”

Well, I might would have appreciated your comment more … if you said, “SOME LADIES” are here to … bla bla bla

winn dixie
“But this is a business …. Some of these whokers smell weakness and seek it out. They can easily bleed you dry and leave you with nothing.”

So what happened to taking the time to research this “gal” or “guy”?
If you let your little head make the decisions …. You’re in big trouble.

Randall Creed
Naaah. Keep fucking her. Maybe just try playing the broke game (as in you barely have enough to visit her).

You guys need to get a clue.
If the chick immediately responds to your request for a “visit” …. And she says … sure!
When can we meet up? That would be a red flag, because they are just out for the buck.

RomanRevko
Get her pregnant

Is there a more lame response than that?

Corona
“your account name sure is appropriately selected.”
+1
Torre nailed it! Succinct and on point.
Yeah. This thread is no surprise coming from this guy.

Notice he says he's paying alimony and child support. Last time I checked, you don't pay alimony in Texas Originally Posted by ntxguy
I think there can be spousal support if you were married longer than 10 years
I think there can be spousal support if you were married longer than 10 years Originally Posted by Bob Brown99
My bad then. But I stand by my statement to consider the source of this thread. He just needs to add an "oro" between the "M" and the "n" in his user name.
I love turning the tables on these types of whokers. Theyre just so predictable.
Keep in mind that there are some people who love playing the victim! There are many that just enjoy someone feeling bad for them. The world is against me! It's my ex or hookers or the hot ass sun! There's always something you can cry about. But WHO wants to hear it?!
I'll wait 🤔
It's not about the problem it's about the solution.
Kayla Foxx
There are many that just enjoy someone feeling bad for them. The world is against me!
It's not about the problem it's about the solution.

You got that right girlfriend!
Thank goodness they are recognizable .... and we can pick up on it very quickly.

Unpredictable, needy, a bit clingy and .... why do they always think we're their "GIRLFRIEND" ?

On the other hand .... some stories are just created so that a post will draw attention. Such is my point.

Gotta love the good ones though!
Many dudes are fun to spend time with .... and not drama queens!
I teach classes on not being a simp in Austin but my classes are more than full. I help everyone from newbies to veterans. I can even help the guys unscramble the brain washing they received from oh2. But thats an advanced class.
Theres a guy in the dfw that i'd recommend but he's on vacay for the summer.

Stay Strong and say NO!
I would be curious to see the IP addresses on

The OP
winn dixie
and a few others I could name.

Just Sayin ....

But back to the subject:
wait .... what was the subject?
Oh yeah .... something about being misled by a provider because she ditched the dude.
Well, there is always two sides to a story ....
I would be curious to see the IP addresses on

The OP
winn dixie
and a few others I could name.

Just Sayin ....

But back to the subject:
wait .... what was the subject?
Oh yeah .... something about being misled by a provider because she ditched the dude.
Well, there is always two sides to a story ....
Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I consider this a personnel attack! What are you saying? That I'm a bandle or someone else? No lady, Im WELL ESTABLISHED !
Or you wanting to out me? Which is it? Why would you want to see my ip address?

Case in point! simps give out their real world info. NEVER DO THAT. NEVER PREPAY. My classes will teach how to say no and how to identify problem providers.

My man in the dfw area will be back at the end of summer. His classes start soon after!
winn dixie
My man in the dfw area will be back at the end of summer. His classes start soon after!

TT - Acknowledged and curiously intrigued .....
but the fact you even mentioned "outing you" ... raises an eyebrow.

As far as your "classes" go,
I'm trying really hard not to roll my eyes.
My lips are zipped on that topic. It's just too ridiculous.

ntxguy
My bad then. But I stand by my statement to consider the source of this thread.
He just needs to add an "oro" between the "M" and the "n" in his user name.

Right On!

Ive also taught whokers how to maximize profit and getting higher clientele.
Board etiquette is one topic.