Trump Calls Judge Chutkin "Pure Evil" for Releasing Jan. 6 Related Material

Sniff sniff 😢 Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Like I said, contempt.
So, this is the October surprise. Is this really going to shift any votes, though? Who is really "undecided" at this point, and not just being coy about who they will hold their nose to vote for? Everyone who thought J6 was an insurrection attempt still aren't voting for him. Everyone who thinks he's the last hope for the America of old are still going to vote for him.
find one part of Lucas' statement that is less than 100% on point. and he has no dog in this fight. as far as i can tell, he's a Reagan Republican. do you remember him? Originally Posted by pxmcc
I am not a Reagan Republican. I was not even old enough to vote until late in Bill Clinton's second term. I actually did not vote for the 1st time until 2008. I wisely voted for Obama back then.

Anyway, other than SecretE, no Trumpette even addressed the damn topic. Trying to hijack it by posting your jack and shit does not change the fact that if Trump does not get elected, that fat old bitch is going to being doing some time for the bullshit he pulled on 1/6.

I do agree with SecretE. I think people's minds are already made up about 1/6, so I am not sure how much of this really even hurts Trump in the polls.

Edit for pxmcc below: I vote for the person and not the party. If Haley was a candidate instead of Trump, I would vote for her over Harris. Regardless, I will never vote for a disgrace like Trump.
  • pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 08:55 PM
^^a swing vote moderate then lol? those are sort of like unicorns in this super polarized world..

i was in grade school too in the Reagan years, but came from a "john birch" type of family, so it was all ra ra Reagan in my household. but i also liked him and he did make me proud to be an American. i thought his speeches were outstanding and inspirational, on a par with Obama, who i think is the best orator of our era, irrespective of politics.

the policy stuff disagreements came later for me, after i developed my own opinions, irrespective of my family background.
I am not a Reagan Republican. I was not even old enough to vote until late in Bill Clinton's second term. I actually did not vote for the 1st time until 2008. I wisely voted for Obama back then. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I think we forget that we haven't seen 2 "honorable" candidates in a POTUS election since 1984 (Reagan v. Mondale). Every single election since then, either one or both of the two major party candidates had something publicly odious about them known ahead of time. Most of the current voting population have never had a POTUS election decision based solely on policy. Perhaps that is why you "declined to participate" until it was in your face with the 2008 cycle?
Ok. All of it.

I was grade school when Reagan was in office, too busy jerking off to the intimate apparel section of the JC Pennys catalog to give AF. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Ok...dats funny