Should Austin try a Short Notice Availability Thread again?

works in San Antonio Originally Posted by ynot_y
Several said this above.

I am set up with 40 posts on a page. I went to the San Antonio thread.So, right now, there were 35 posts on my last page.

I saw posts that were not 12 hours apart. I saw posts with titles. I saw posts that were straight ads with no time. Most ads said now until 9 or 11 PM. I say it is not working in San Antonio.

So, as I said, if the mods do this, they are giving the providers a daily ad along with the authorized ads. And setting themselves up for a pain in the ass trying to keep it going within the rules.

But, JMHO and I did not vote in the poll.
  • Toyz
  • 10-05-2014, 03:37 PM
Here would be a requirement I would add...if a provider lists herself, then she needs to make an honest effort to respond with a "yes or a no'. And have a way to say "ALL FULL, NO MORE VACANCIES" and not waste the guys time sending a message to someone who has already booked the 2-3 visits they want.

Have someway to penalize girls that take advantage of it. Not points, but restrict from posting in the short notice forum for a period of time if they do. If they list themselves, then they need to either take the business or say "I'm done for the day"...
I am set up with 40 posts on a page. I went to the San Antonio thread.So, right now, there were 35 posts on my last page.

I saw posts that were not 12 hours apart. I saw posts with titles. I saw posts that were straight ads with no time. Most ads said now until 9 or 11 PM. I say it is not working in San Antonio.

So, as I said, if the mods do this, they are giving the providers a daily ad along with the authorized ads. And setting themselves up for a pain in the ass trying to keep it going within the rules. Originally Posted by Pistolero
YUP.... What I said. MODs in SA let the providers have free reign and providers give up the free pussy...

I think that they draw straws to see who pays Mokoa attention for a week at a time......... I think JJ quit when a BBW post op tranny drew the straw for his week........ JJ liked the chocks WITH dicks..... not without!

I've been told by an Admin that the owners and most of the Admin are against the idea as it violates the intended purpose of the advertising sections they already have. Yet they allow it.

They also allow threADs but we have the right to challenge those by displaying our dislike in the thread.when they post one.

How would it be handled by Admins and Owners if members applied that same principle to an ISO thread?

The Short Term threads exist in a public forum and are guided by the guidelines of the board. If a member went against the additional rules set down by a MOD and when pointed BY a MOD bumpd it up to the ADMINs where would the shoe fall?

hmmmmmmm......

I wonder how busy Mokoa is?
hmmmmm.......

So........

Now that the San Antonio Thread is closed..........

Austin IS only a 50 minute drive for a SA Provider needing to run a Short Term Availability Ad!

I think we should set it up..... Bait them into posting..... BAN them after their screwups and piss off all the WKs in SA!
hmmmmm.......

So........

Now that the San Antonio Thread is closed..........

Austin IS only a 50 minute drive for a SA Provider needing to run a Short Term Availability Ad!

I think we should set it up..... Bait them into posting..... BAN them after their screwups and piss off all the WKs in SA! Originally Posted by Whispers

Nice ..&.bait and ban the idiots out of atx as well even better!
Give it a try - it can be handy at times.
It can be useful, not for everyone (but what is?), easy to ignore of you don't need it. It may get cluttered and the same ladies will post repeatedly but that's not so bad.

Now if we really want to get creative, let's do it auction style, where the girl post her ad and guys post offers. Now that will be useful and very very entertaining!
  • Toyz
  • 10-06-2014, 09:57 AM
It can be useful, not for everyone (but what is?), easy to ignore of you don't need it. It may get cluttered and the same ladies will post repeatedly but that's not so bad.

Now if we really want to get creative, let's do it auction style, where the girl post her ad and guys post offers. Now that will be useful and very very entertaining! Originally Posted by Tan Khan
I want to put in my standard bid of $37.50. Girls HMU...
I voted Yes. No forum or thread works perfectly. I, for one, will speak up if someone is abusing the new thread. I will post in it for myself as the ISO seems to be a wasteland for responses most often. Bottom line: I like the idea.
yeah... San Antonio's thread got closed....

Now it's reopened......

But NEW rules are supposedly coming later this afternoon.....

I think they need to add one that says that Freebies from Post-Op BBW Trannies are not welcomed by the MOD Staff...

Unless of course Ztonk is an "equal opportunity Mod"?
yeah... San Antonio's thread got closed....

Now it's reopened......

But NEW rules are supposedly coming later this afternoon.....

I think they need to add one that says that Freebies from Post-Op BBW Trannies are not welcomed by the MOD Staff...

Unless of course Ztonk is an "equal opportunity Mod"? Originally Posted by Whispers
TS SL got verified LMFAO!
I saw posts that were not 12 hours apart. I saw posts with titles. I saw posts that were straight ads with no time. Most ads said now until 9 or 11 PM. I say it is not working in San Antonio. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Just for grins I checked the same 35 posts. Yes, there were a couple with titles - looked completely harmless. I didn't find any that were less than 12hrs apart, but I may have missed one. I didn't find any that were straight ads with no time available. All said they were available now except AlexaVega who was available in ~1hr. Yes, most said they were available for the rest of the day but that doesn't seem to be against the rules.

To me they were all 4-5 lines of straight text and maybe a link. Most of them did have their sig attached which makes it look somewhat like an ad. I don't use sigs for anything so I've never looked to see how easy it is for ladies to make one post without it.

So, as I said, if the mods do this, they are giving the providers a daily ad along with the authorized ads. And setting themselves up for a pain in the ass trying to keep it going within the rules. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I agree the mods could likely have extra work with this. I don't see any justification for the doom and gloom predictions. Austin ladies are better behaved, right? The Austin mods already enforce the rules and have established that, right? What's the problem?

I think you need to ask the hobbyist, particularly those visiting, whether it is working or not in SA. The few times in the past (years ago) I tried to find a short notice appt it was nearly impossible. The ladies I had researched and had "on my list" were typically booked in advance. And even ads that were just posted were not available. Ladies post ads well in advance to fill the time they expect to have. The only options were call an agency to take who was available (didn't like) or start sending out mass texts/PMs hoping to get a reply.

I also didn't vote and wouldn't personally use the thread. Well maybe if someone "on my list" posted and offered a discount.
I also didn't vote and wouldn't personally use the thread. Well maybe if someone "on my list" posted and offered a discount. Originally Posted by txlakefun
Shutting off a signature for one post is a simple click in the "additional options" block just under the submit button. Very Simple.

I think you stumbled on a genius idea though.......
I wish more ladies would learn to post their hours of availability in their showcases. They can update that 10 times a day if they want to.

It would be neat if the board had some better way for ladies to list their availability without the problems of fighting to be at the top of the forum on a regular forum like the ad forum. However, that probably requires programming and money.
I'm all for it...I'll point these dumb whores into oblivion...only the smart will survive...

You'll be culling the herd...