Who is that fucker that keeps knocking on the door?

Bitch did that shit to me I'd Headbutt her right in the fucken face!!!
Maybe the pimp didn't like watching his girl cuddling with you from his computer...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/23/justic...ution-release/
Maybe the pimp didn't like watching his girl cuddling with you from his computer... Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Another paranoia realized. Thanks. :-)

... that, and watching something extreme on the laptop then noticing the webcam is on.
This is another case of something that should be reported on the board every time it happens.

If you post that someone knocked on the door in your appointment with Jane, and it was just a coincidence, no big deal. If four other guys post the same thing, it's a good clue she has a pimp problem. Or bad hotel choice. Or just bad luck. Don't hang out with unlucky people.
  • Toyz
  • 07-12-2015, 11:28 PM
This is another case of something that should be reported on the board every time it happens.

If you post that someone knocked on the door in your appointment with Jane, and it was just a coincidence, no big deal. If four other guys post the same thing, it's a good clue she has a pimp problem. Or bad hotel choice. Or just bad luck. Don't hang out with unlucky people. Originally Posted by GneissGuy

I had that happen once with one girl I saw quite regularly. Our times were usually a slow build up, this particular time she was rushing through it so I played along and came on queue. 10 mins into the 30 some guy comes banging on the door and she feigned surprise and fear. It was comical to me, so I put on my clothes and left...

The next time we were together I told her "Please don't pull that again, it was pretty obvious".

Never happened again.