Asparagus

Well,she did offer a poster with only bp reviews from Dallas a special to come see her...

Originally Posted by Observing
You are a ridiculous...that clearly was a joke but again nice try.

So naive. Bless your heart...

Btw, I especially love how you called me out on making an assumption and yet here you are assuming that what a lying liar told you is true. Maybe you should think before posting, since you're not so good at it. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Bless YOUR heart....

Trailer park...haha you are too funny. I guess my next photo shoot will be with me in a trailer park with cut off shorts and a cute white tee. Thanks for the idea!!

I am the furthest from being naïve...you give it for free until you need something paid then cry when something is due and play the heart strings....I have heard all about it from 3 different guys...all the same story. You think I am just pulling all of this from my ass.. come on you know the truth.

However since you want to be a bitch...how about you pay for the counseling sessions I am having to supply to these guys when you try and take them for everything they are worth all awhile you use one to get what you want from the other...

Speaking of which btw can you please tell your boyfriend to come collect the article of clothing that he left at my place while you two were on your "break". I have been trying to get him to come collect these things before I throw them out....

So I guess that is really not stealing my clients if they come crawling back with a broken heart and empty pockets after spending time with you?

I guess business is slow for you and your boyfriend is home with the wife he wont leave for you if you have all this time to pollute my topic of question.

Nice try Claire Bear...Nice try.
You can take the girl out of the trailer, but ya can't take the trailer out of the girl.
Bless YOUR heart....

Trailer park...haha you are too funny. I guess my next photo shoot will be with me in a trailer park with cut off shorts and a cute white tee. Thanks for the idea!!

I am the furthest from being naïve...you give it for free until you need something paid then cry when something is due and play the heart strings....I have heard all about it from 3 different guys...all the same story. You think I am just pulling all of this from my ass.. come on you know the truth.

However since you want to be a bitch...how about you pay for the counseling sessions I am having to supply to these guys when you try and take them for everything they are worth all awhile you use one to get what you want from the other...

Speaking of which btw can you please tell your boyfriend to come collect the article of clothing that he left at my place while you two were on your "break". I have been trying to get him to come collect these things before I throw them out....

So I guess that is really not stealing my clients if they come crawling back with a broken heart empty pockets after spending time with you?

I guess business is slow for you and your boyfriend is home with the wife he wont leave for you if you have all this time to pollute my topic of question.

Nice try Claire Bear...Nice try. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
You can take the girl out of the trailer, but ya can't take the trailer out of the girl. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
That all you got???

Take your old ass to bed....you are delusional.

Again good Riddance. I have wasted enough of my time on your bullshit.
That all you got???

Again good Riddance. I have wasted enough of my time of your bullshit. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
I think you meant to write "on" - 'I've wasted enough time ON your bullshit.'

Good night, trailer park girl...
I think you meant to write "on" - 'I've wasted enough time ON your bullshit.'

Good night, trailer park girl... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
FUCK YOU!!!
That all you got???

Again good Riddance. I have wasted enough of my time on your bullshit. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
You should stick an asparagus up your twat and tell us if is stinks.
You should stick an asparagus up your twat and tell us if is stinks. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Now here comes Claire's minion...

SMH

You guys need to grow up!!
Now here comes Claire's minion...

SMH

You guys need to grow up!! Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
We need to grow up? Didn't you just tell me two posts ago, "FUCK YOU!!!"? I think at this point if anyone googled the word 'hypocrite' your photo would pop up.
You are a ridiculous...that clearly was a joke but again nice try. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX

Sorry but that was funny. Where the fuckity fuck is your funny bone?

Seriously take an asparagus and shove it up your twat.

Let me quote you.

"You are ridiculous....that clearly was a joke but again nice try."

Btw I'm not Claire's minion, ask her, I've been too busy fucking myself for the last month.
We need to grow up? Didn't you just tell me two posts ago, "FUCK YOU!"? I think at this point if anyone googled the word 'hypocrite' your photo would pop up. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Oh Claire....bless your heart....you are an idiot. Move around and make some wind...you are just a bunch of hot air...

Guess I wont get my question answered since you keep clogging up the breeze way!!
What's the background story here?

Oh Claire....bless your heart....you are an idiot. Move around and make some wind...you are just a bunch of hot air...

Guess I wont get my question answered since you keep clogging up the breeze way!! Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
*won't