HINT!!!!!!!!

The simple reason is because they can. If you need that flight or that extra luggage then you will pay for it. If not you choose an alternative airline that doesnt charge for the extra bag. You can choose a cheap lower class airline that doesnt have all the perks or you can pay more for a comfortable flight with all the bells & whistles.

Upcharging blah... quit beating this dead horse. Your cheap all the hookers know it. You have 107 reviews about banging "cheaper" pussy so wtf is the problem? Hookers are gonna charge what ever they want, you dont have to see them. You dont wanna pay the rate move on you dont have to book. The only upcharges I typically see are for greek. That is not a typical GFE service.. so if she wants to upcharge for greek she can. Those that want it will pay..those that dont wont add it. If your flying coach but want a bigger seat, better food, drinks etc you pay the upcharge for 1st class if not you sit your ass down and get what your able to pay for.
The simple reason is because they can. If you need that flight or that extra luggage then you will pay for it. If not you choose an alternative airline that doesnt charge for the extra bag. You can choose a cheap lower class airline that doesnt have all the perks or you can pay more for a comfortable flight with all the bells & whistles.

Upcharging blah... quit beating this dead horse. Your cheap all the hookers know it. You have 107 reviews about banging "cheaper" pussy so wtf is the problem? Hookers are gonna charge what ever they want, you dont have to see them. You dont wanna pay the rate move on you dont have to book. The only upcharges I typically see are for greek. That is not a typical GFE service.. so if she wants to upcharge for greek she can. Those that want it will pay..those that dont wont add it. If your flying coach but want a bigger seat, better food, drinks etc you pay the upcharge for 1st class if not you sit your ass down and get what you paid for. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I really didn't think I would have to explain my post. But oh well.

Its focused on UPCHARGing!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone gets it now. Originally Posted by Passion2015
.......if you really think that the men that replied didn't know what you were getting at then I'm sorry. It must really piss you off when people park in your designated spots when you go to the store.
Just try not to think too much about flying SW... sure the rates are reasonable, and the flight attendants are friendly/comedians, but it's a huge g.d cattle call!
LMAO - by the way - I only fly first class.

Upcharging blah... quit beating this dead horse. Your cheap all the hookers know it. You have 107 reviews about banging "cheaper" pussy so wtf is the problem? Hookers are gonna charge what ever they want, you dont have to see them. You dont wanna pay the rate move on you dont have to book. The only upcharges I typically see are for greek. That is not a typical GFE service.. so if she wants to upcharge for greek she can. Those that want it will pay..those that dont wont add it. If your flying coach but want a bigger seat, better food, drinks etc you pay the upcharge for 1st class if not you sit your ass down and get what your able to pay for. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Let's go on strike against the airlines until we get what we want!
Damn it!!!!! Did we ruffle some feathers here or what!!!! Got a love the I only fly first class or fly with the airlines for the biggest seat, food and drinks. If I fly on that same plane, I get to the same spot and get there the same time that they do. Therefore, attaining the same results for a reasonable price with NO upcharge.
Gota love it LMAO
An another thing I hate is male flight attendants. Not that there is anything wrong with male flight attendants. Just want to know up front so that I have a choice.

I just don't like when the flight is already underway and then out comes a male flight attendant.
I'm all for that ! Same seat same price and same service! No hidden fees or up charge !
Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%.................

It's called wedding cake. Originally Posted by russellevans
An another thing I hate is male flight attendants. Not that there is anything wrong with male flight attendants. Just want to know up front so that I have a choice.

I just don't like when the flight is already underway and then out comes a male flight attendant. Originally Posted by Cpt_Ahab

I love when we can laugh in coed.

I love when we can laugh in coed. Originally Posted by JadeRose
++1
Just got off my flight with no upcharge. NICE!!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY
Was it a jet or the old prop plane where the pilot has to get out and flip the prop to start it

IB
Just got off my flight with no upcharge. NICE!!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY Originally Posted by Passion2015
At least you didn't have to switch due to unscheduled maintenance or faulty wiring in the COCKpit. ✈️
At least you didn't have to switch due to unscheduled maintenance or faulty wiring in the COCKpit. ✈️ Originally Posted by ugotme10
Now if we could just get the airlines to fix their reservation systems so they don't double book two guys in the same seat...