Milfs are #1

Milfs Rule. Just for fun I visited a 19-20 something lady and it was like we were from different planets. Absolutely no communication. Originally Posted by dallaswill
Yes, I am of the opinion that MILFs don't necessarily have to be mothers (contrary to the name), I'm thinking of more age wise. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I think the term MILF is something of a misnomer; indicative of a time when society always assumed that women over a certain age were mothers. For all you know, dallaswill, the 19-20 something could have a kid or two. So many do. The M should stand for Mature, as clearly the ladies we are speaking about "rule" because their experience level puts them in a class by themselves. And the difference is night and day.
I think the term MILF is something of a misnomer; indicative of a time when society always assumed that women over a certain age were mothers. For all you know, dallaswill, the 19-20 something could have a kid or two. So many do. The M should stand for Mature, as clearly the ladies we are speaking about "rule" because their experience level puts them in a class by themselves. And the difference is night and day. Originally Posted by daty/o
The point I was to raise is there are MILF 16 to whatever. So MMILF would differentiate those who are Mothers and mature,; mature not being defined by age, but by character and persona. I know MMILF's under age 30 who are as mature as Mother Teresas in their approach to life outside the hobby.
I am not exactly in the "younger" category, but I tend to agree with you regarding MILFs in general, regardless of their age. A confident woman who carries herself well and knows how to impart pleasure... Um... What's hotter? Originally Posted by LuvOnWheels
These are my thoughts exactly! Confidence is the sexiest thing ANYONE can wear!!
Its a ray of sunshine to my heart today!
Thank you- simply Thank you! Originally Posted by Ashtyn Belle
You know I've always got sunshine for you, babe!
Yes, I am of the opinion that MILFs don't necessarily have to be mothers (contrary to the name), I'm thinking of more age wise. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Age does not always indicate maturity.

Although - There is nothing like a "mature" woman who can hold her own.

I do have admiration for ladies who have children - Their motivation and work ethic is inspirational.
Age does not always indicate maturity. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
You're absolutely correct BSB, that's why I included this disclaimer on the initial post:

"PS, in an effort to avoid all drama, I want to clarify that this is just my perspective. I am in no way implying that all MILFs exhibit these characteristics and/or that the younger ladies don't. This is just an observation extracted from trending analysis performed during my personal hobby journey."
^ Right, right.
Oh yeah... Sunshine on a Rainy Day'... Hell cloudy, overcast,bright... You pick it and I will let you shine shine shine!
Amen!

When I look at showcases, ads and reviews, if the posted age is below 35, I hit the back button. Simply put, there is nothing more attractive than a mature, confident lady. Don't misunderstand, young pretty girls are great eye candy. But that's it for me.

I find the aging process makes a woman more attractive. (Especially a lady that takes care of herself.) One caveat though, bare "down there" detracts from the MILF experience. A well groomed playground is a huge turn on, because it personifies MILF all day long!

I'm comfortable with my age, and not trying to relive my youth. (It was a great youth, BTW!) So the youngsters don't hold the same appeal as a MILF.
Oh yeah... Sunshine on a Rainy Day'... Hell cloudy, overcast,bright... You pick it and I will let you shine shine shine! Originally Posted by Ashtyn Belle
You are definitely "sunshine" on any day babe!! :-)!!!
Age is irrelevant. It's only one but a multitude of factors.
talk of all this sunshine leaves June/Jenna distracted from her Sunday chores! I agree with Prolongus- there are just too many factors included when selecting.... again, thats the beauty of it all.... there is something for everyone! And you guys have it GOOD here in Dallas.... SO MANY HOTTIES OF ALL AGES, SHAPES, SIZES!!!
Age is irrelevant. It's only one but a multitude of factors. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I disagree that age is "completely" irrelevant, I think it maybe the best indicator of maturity howbeit, not the sole indicator. There's a reason why age limits and minimums are imposed on multiple facets of society.
I disagree that age is "completely" irrelevant, I think it maybe the best indicator of maturity howbeit, not the sole indicator. There's a reason why age limits and minimums are imposed on multiple facets of society. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Agree...in fact, if you're looking for MILF 40+ that displays her age well, it becomes the key relevant factor.
+1 on DK and LOW comments