Most stunning girls of the area??

I don't think I'd want to see a single lady listed on that list Originally Posted by slap
Who do you hobby with? Miss America. LOL.
TS BrittanyBella Originally Posted by BrittanyBella21
I may be wrong but I think the list is for REAL females.....not ladyboys.....you know having the parts to produce offspring....without an attorney....imho
I may be wrong but I think the list is for REAL females.....not ladyboys.....you know having the parts to produce offspring....without an attorney....imho Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

That was unnecessarily rude. Smh
  • broes
  • 04-19-2016, 12:50 AM
That was unnecessarily rude. Smh Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Well, in his defense, the OP did ask for recommendations for the most stunning WOMEN of Dallas. Women dont have dicks regardless of what the E! channel tells you.
Well, in his defense, the OP did ask for recommendations for the most stunning WOMEN of Dallas. Women dont have dicks regardless of what the E! channel tells you. Originally Posted by broes
Sorry I don't watch E!
Thank you for including me on your list, flightr65.

Although I'm not providing much anymore it's still very flattering to be included with such a nice group of ladies.
I'm definitely a spinner and I fucking love greek
Umph!
I may be wrong but I think the list is for REAL females.....not ladyboys.....you know having the parts to produce offspring....without an attorney....imho Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Well, in his defense, the OP did ask for recommendations for the most stunning WOMEN of Dallas. Women dont have dicks regardless of what the E! channel tells you. Originally Posted by broes
Lets not get side tracked here with snide remarks fellas. The thread is open the entire community, its not exclusive to anyone...
I'm definitely a spinner and I fucking love greek Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Don't think there's anything hotter than a spinner with a tattoo on her lady parts.

I like this Allegra Hope girl she is super sexy!!! Originally Posted by Benny Siegel23

I agree! She's stunning.
Oh my all I can see is stars...
Amusing to see providers put their own pics on as if to say " I am the Best Looking... " Please ladies ( and TS's )... Let the audience decide...

Gabrielle Fantasies is a stunner...
Sorry I don't watch E! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I forgot there was an E! channel. Anyway, I think you're absolutely stunning!