POLL: WHO IS THE BIGGER LIAR, CRUZ OR OBAMA ?

This reminds me of the Dipshit of the Year poll where Assup had such a commanding lead and won hands down. Assup and Obama, both liars and dipshits! Lol.
Not much of a poll the right outnumbers the left on this board. No I didn't vote fuck you.
Links? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Ask and you shall receive.

http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies

http://www.endalldisease.com/obama-lies/
great sources, cholo.

a little sugar with that Kool aid?
great sources, cholo.

a little sugar with that Kool aid? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You ask for links, then bitch about it when someone provides links. No wonder you were overwhelmingly voted Dipshit of the Year for the last 2 years.
Links? Two years? Lets see some evidence of that, Mamon!
Links? Two years? Lets see some evidence of that, Mamon! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You just keep on proving my point!
You have no point. Just lies, like your favorite Mexican-american! Ted Cruz
You have no point. Just lies, like your favorite Mexican-american! Ted Cruz Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

That's not what this poll and the dipshit of the year polls have said!

"The real thing! Sheeeeeeeit". Yeah, when it comes to shit, you are the real thing!
Two years?

Liar.
If Whirrly had his name in the poll it would have been a shoo in.
Ssanam Rider for Dip Shit of the Year. 3 times running. He can do it!
EVA why do you think that only people on the right think Obama is a liar?

Has Ted Cruz even been to Mexico? We all know that FuckZup is a racist and he has proven it but I suppose he won't be happy until Cuban-American Ted Cruz is sworn in as president.
EVA why do you think that only people on the right think Obama is a liar?

Has Ted Cruz even been to Mexico? We all know that FuckZup is a racist and he has proven it but I suppose he won't be happy until Cuban-American Ted Cruz is sworn in as president. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Just Dumb explaining how polls on a hooker board work to you is like explaining the rules of baseball to little league ball players over and over when they should know.
You think Mexican versus Cuban is racism? No more than anti-semitism which has been allowed by the powers that be because it isn't about "race" but ethnicity.

proving a point here JDOuchebag. Of course, you're the biggest race baiter on the board, so your accusations come as no surprise.

And if Ted Cruz hasn't been to Mexico then he damned sure isn't from Texas. That said, he gets NO support from Texas Hispanics because he's basically a LINO. You figure it out.

Meanwhile, I think you should forward this poll to Powerline Blog so they can use it In their campaign to draft Teddy in 2016!