Scanning drivers licenses

last time I remember getting my DL scanned, was at Chicas Bonitas, 3 years ago.. the counter lady said "oh, you haven't been here in a few years"!

that should have told her something.. improve your fucking club, and I will visit more often than once every thousand days.
Chung is out on bail?

I remember going to a club near Little Rock Arkansas and they took down your info on a clipboard. Had name listed, license number etc.
Was at Bucks Wild FW Thursday night and they did this. I thought it was weird. Seems they don’t do it every night?
they have a BANNED LIST.. so if you scan DL. and are BANNED. you get canned.. LOL
there are no legal concerns here. it's your information, give it to them or don't. Them asking to scan the license isn't any different from them asking to see the license. the only data there is the exact same stuff on the front of the card. 100% of which is already publicly available to anyone who chooses to search for it. It's also perfectly legal for them to demand a scan before allowing you to enter.

As I understand it, the main reason they scan is to verify that you weren't put on the shitlist for that club (or any affiliated club) at some point.
Next time show your passport they can’t scan that