Handling The SO/BF Question

I know its not really anyone's business if you ladies do have a SO/BF but this question has always intrigued me. So ladies, how do you handle the question of having a SO/BF when a client asks? Is it better to admit it or deny having one? Originally Posted by shorty

I say a lady never tells.
Its none of my damned business.
Its none of my damned business. Originally Posted by pyramider
Most men don't ask anyways.
Most men don't ask anyways. Originally Posted by alluringava
Yes this is something I have observed as well, I've goten that question a hand full of time from regs.
I don't think it's my place to ask. I've had a few divulge that information. The first provider I ever saw mentioned she was married when we were talking about something else and that was that. Another one that I saw mentioned she was engaged and talked how he didn't like what she did, how they were getting married soon, etc. She did this after asking if I was married. She shared way more than I cared to hear about that and several other topics. Her oversharing would have been enough to rule her out from a repeat visit, but on top of that she had no skills. It was a shame too cause she had a nice spinner body.
Maybe her fiance has her trained now. She might be worth a second look by now.
Not worth the risk. She raised her rates to $450/hr I think
I don't think it's my place to ask. I've had a few divulge that information. The first provider I ever saw mentioned she was married when we were talking about something else and that was that. Another one that I saw mentioned she was engaged and talked how he didn't like what she did, how they were getting married soon, etc. She did this after asking if I was married. She shared way more than I cared to hear about that and several other topics. Her oversharing would have been enough to rule her out from a repeat visit, but on top of that she had no skills. It was a shame too cause she had a nice spinner body. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent

I did have a guy say to me at my incall " You don't have a boyfriend or husband who's going to walk in here now do you?" I thought that was weird LOL. " Yes, he's going to come here any minute now." LOL
Might have happened to him before, or he read about it.
  • Gucci
  • 01-15-2012, 06:44 PM
I have an " I don't ask because I do don't care policy " .
It's rude and needy to ask a lady about a SO!
Maybe its a good lead in question to the "Do you swallow?" question.
Pretty much

I say a lady never tells. Originally Posted by alluringava

Thats appreciated.
I have an " I don't ask because I do don't care policy " . Originally Posted by Gucci

Okay that was funny.
Maybe its a good lead in question to the "Do you swallow?" question. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lisa, I try to be good. Really I do.
  • ohnt
  • 01-15-2012, 11:16 PM
I say a lady never tells. Originally Posted by alluringava
never mind...not worth the hassle lol